Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Need help with choosing a VPS host

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I want suggestion who is the best managed VPS provider with better prices..

RAM Mini 2GB Max 3GB, Technology: Xen or KVM, OS: CentOS, Cpanel/WHM, Processor Good One, Hard Disk: Mini 200GB Max 300GB, Fully Managed..

I used wiredtree for more then 2 years before.. I want to host 130-150 corporate customers not heavy. Mostly people use emails. Budget is around $100-$150

What are your views on Rightservers.com and also HostSailor.com VPS hosting solutions?

What host would you rather choose? Why?

Hi,
I am looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $50 or below per month. 30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth.

I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford. So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.

Do you know anything about Exmasters.com VPS hosting solutions? Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

Thanks.

I need help choosing a VPS host. I need managed hosting with cpanel, at least 2gb of ram, around 60gb of storage. I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites. I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. My budget is $50 to $70 a month.

Do you think Webdock.io Ryzen VPS solution will serve my needs? Are they trustworthy?

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand. I went to RightServers.com managed VPS after massive problems with my previous web host, and I'm glad I made the change after reading other reviews. They certainly have built the hosting provider with a customer focused attitude and I couldn't be more pleased.

Hello,
I want suggestion who is the best KVM VPS provider with better prices..
RAM Mini 2GB Max 3GB
Technology: Xen or KVM
Cpanel/WHM
Processor Good One
Hard Disk: Mini 200GB Max 300GB
Fully Managed..
I used wiredtree for more then 2 years before..
I want to host 130-150 corporate customers not heavy. Mostly people use emails.
Budget is around $100-$150
What are your views on Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS VPS hosting solutions?
What host would you rather choose? Why?

VPS plans from legionbox.com and rockhoster.com are full-featured and cheap.

Their Customer Support team has always been reliable and well-informed. The price is affordable. You may have to wait to be attended to at times, but every problem is quickly fixed. If you’re just starting your business online, save time and money by signing up for their packages.