Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Best VPS provider ... what's that?

Giftforme

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are as stable as a rock.

Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great.  Help is there at your service 24/7. Fast, efficient and there for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for:
1) support multiple domains
2) good with WordPress
3) supports Cpanel
4) I'm good with $30-$40 a month
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.
Any info on Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS VPS hosting solutions in India? Can I trust them? Any reviews?
thx for your help

Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?

Do you think NetShop ISP cheap VPS solutions will work fine for my needs?

Any they reliable? Any comments, please?

ASVhost.com and hostsailor.com VPS accounts are provided on sweet terms.

They are definitely your to-go hosting providers whenever you want to buy a powerful and cheap hosting/server for your companies and for your clients. Their power specifics are just a lot better than enough, it provides more than enough resources for you to run a website smoothly.

I am fully satisfied using KVChosting.net VPS hosting service and can highly recommend them to any webmaster who is looking for quality and professional hosting. What I want to recommend to others is their customer service.  They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software.