Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Where can I get Ecommerce hosting and SSL Certificates?

Dronsearch

I need one place to deal with... Looking for a web host that has been in the web hosting business at least for 5 years.

I need 50GB space, bandwidth can be 3000GB. I came across Datapacket.net and don't really know if they can be good for this.

Do you think that I can give them a try? Any alternative web host for comparison?

Have a look at services from qhoster.com and kvchosting.net as they are full of useful resources and support is second to none. 

I like these web hosts because it is so easy to use. It saves me a lot of time and that is the reason it is my favorite. I rarely have any problems and if for some reason I do tech support always helps me out quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried several web hosting providers but none of them beat datapacket.net dedicated hosting. This is a straight-forward, easy to use service company. Tech support is quick and reliable. Their support team has never taken more than twenty minutes to respond with solutions to my difficulties and they are always right on the nose.

• 3 months later...

Services from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com are full-featured and low cost.

Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.

Have a look at plans from hostingsource.com and black.host as they are full-featured and cheap.

I definitely recommend them for professionals who want to start a site on a reliable foundation, and for people ready to improve their small, but established project.