Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

podcast and shoutcast hosting?

Dronsearch

I have a client who needs podcast and shoutcast hosting services for his new project. The idea he is going to implement into reality is perfect, so I decided to help him to find such a host.

I know Hostforweb.com offers nice hosting solutions, but don't really know how good it for this.

How do you find their pricing? Have you ever used its shoutcast and podcast hosting services? What other places do you know for such hosting services?

Have a look at services from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net as they are full of useful resources at modest rates.

Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have had some technical question and I have always received answers promptly. Their support staff is US-based which is a help as far as I'm concerned. I have had no issues with Hostforweb.com at all and have moved three other client's website to them. They may be a few dollars more expensive, but certainly worth it.

Have a look at plans from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com as they are full of useful resouerces with high uptime and fully-redundant network.

Their expert services are remarkable with no limit on just about everything you would need in a web host. All for a really good price range, more competitive with others in the marketplace. Particularly if you subscribe long term.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...