Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Need Windows host that supports Video streaming

Dronsearch

Have a look at services from reliable hosts: hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.

I've been having issues with many providers until I found these ones.
First great surprise : Everything you see on their website is true, real, not sugarcoated.
Second great surprise : Their customer support is incredibly efficient.
And third great surprise : The websites load fast, and are reliable.
I would definitely recommend.

I switched to NetShop ISP web host after having enough of the downtime with my old host. I raised lots of tickets as I had never moved hosts before and needed some help. Thumbs up to their support team - they were very helpful to me in getting my homepage to be set correctly (I didn't know it had to be lowercase!), and they also helped me with getting my cascading styl sheets working. Many thanks.

Have a look at services from asvhost.com and planethoster.com as they are worthwhile.

Their support people are very attentive. I also have good feedbacks from visitors in regards to the server response time, which is most important for me. So far, everything seems to be meeting my expectations.

• 4 months later...

Accounts from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying due to their top-notch services.

Excellent customer service, literally minutes to reply. From a month of experience, the servers have never had connection issues. Sometimes speed seemed to get stuck for 1-2 secs, could be my side though.