Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FinchPay is a Lithuania-based crypto on-ramp provider

FinchPay is a crypto on-ramp and off-ramp service, which lets users purchase and sell cryptocurrencies with fiat currencies. In addition, it offers swaps across supported cryptocurrencies at competitive rates. Users can choose between the following payment methods: Visa and MasterCard bank cards, SEPA transfers, GPay, and ApplePay. The list of crypto assets for purchase and sale will expand to over a thousand coins and tokens by the end of 2022. FinchPay provides full disclosure on the exchange rates and the service fee, making the terms of transactions fully transparent.
FinchPay is a flagship product by Vilnius-based UAB Finch Technologies. The company is registered as a Virtual Asset Service Provider in accordance with Lithuanian and EU regulations. The customer registration and AML/KYC verification is a one-time procedure which only takes a few minutes. The global FinchPay platform is available in more than 100 countries, offering purchases with 65+ local currencies in addition to the US dollar and Euro.
For business clients, FinchPay offers B2B and B2B2C solutions and provides their partners with API for integration of their gateway into various crypto and financial products. 24/7 customer support service and refined transaction flow ensure optimal user experience even for first-timers. Both retail and corporate clients will enjoy the reliability, convenience, and simplicity of FinchPay.

Customers about us

Trustpilot: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/finchpay.io

How to reach us?

FinchPay official website:https://finchpay.io

Email: support@finchpay.io

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/finchpay/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Your website reads ‘our software is designed to provide you with a smooth exchange experience.’ In this regard, was it there a specified vision for future development? Like enabling direct crypto payments to retail when it’s automatically exchanged and paid in fiat. Just a fantasy tho 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/16/2023 at 4:28 PM, phragsaja said:

Your website reads ‘our software is designed to provide you with a smooth exchange experience.’ In this regard, was it there a specified vision for future development? Like enabling direct crypto payments to retail when it’s automatically exchanged and paid in fiat. Just a fantasy tho 

Hello! 

We have three business lines, and for each of them, we have a vision for future development. What you mentioned (crypto payments to retail) is our B2B2C business line - currently, we are in talks with several partners to implement our widget in third-parties services.

Thank you for the feedback,

FinchPay

On 1/31/2023 at 1:56 AM, tonmelan said:

The project is yet raw, your telegram account was last active a month ago… do you have a roadmap or something of a kind to share? Like future expansions plans 

Hello! 

We have a roadmap for internal purposes (short- and midterm planning resources of our development) and a vision for needed features / functionality in our service (long-term planning). We believe this kind of roadmap will not be so interesting for the users, but you can follow all updates in FinchPay on our social media.

FinchPay

On 2/8/2023 at 5:15 PM, farfindring said:

Seems straightforward and legit at first glance, also, are you specifically Europe-oriented?

Hello! 

Due to we are from Lithuania, Europe is our core market. But we are constantly working on expanding - our primary target is the US market, so we are in the process of obtaining all necessary regulatory approvals on American soil. Stay tuned!

FinchPay

On 2/14/2023 at 1:02 AM, reconve said:

I actually like the limited number of tokens available esp for beginners like me myself, I assume the assets are carefully selected before getting listed which looks like a proper strategy to me

Hello! 

It's nice to hear from you, thanks! However, we have plans to expand the list of assets available for our users (1000+ trading pairs), but we will try to keep it simple for beginners to not to confuse anyone.

FinchPay

On 2/18/2023 at 12:49 AM, solditzni said:

I noticed the fee is the same for every crypto there, from what I understand transacting some cryptocurrencies is cheaper than the others, so my question is do you consider more currency-relevant fees?

Hello! 

Thanks for the question, it's really interesting. One of the main principles of our service is 'no additional fees for the user', so we display all bank/provider's fees connected to chosen payment method, and other fees on us, including the so-called 'network fee' (which can be calculated roughly and will be known finally only during blockchain transaction). But you expressed quite a good idea if it's possible to show, how 'network fee' affect the estimated exchange rate - we will think about it and maybe implement such a thing in future updates.

FinchPay

On 3/3/2023 at 3:25 AM, presered said:

Are you arranging partnerships with crypto projects to add incentives for users? Or maybe there’s a possibility of giveaways or airdrops?

Hello! 

We have such plans in the mid-term plans - follow us on our social media and stay tuned!

FinchPay

• 2 months later...

I highly do not recommend this service. More than 26 hours have passed since the application was made, their obligations have not been fulfilled, there is no money. Deliberately stalling for time. If you have technical problems - solve it faster.

On 8/17/2023 at 5:07 PM, Vignaz said:

I highly do not recommend this service. More than 26 hours have passed since the application was made, their obligations have not been fulfilled, there is no money. Deliberately stalling for time. If you have technical problems - solve it faster.

Hello.  We're sorry that you had the problem with our service. Write to our support team we'll help solve it in short time.