Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Professional matchmakers - Eastern European women NYC

laka

Professional matchmakers - Eastern European women NYC
How is it safe to get acquainted online?
Dating on the Internet is becoming more popular and more convenient every year. These are various websites, social networks, chats ... The modern pace of our life sometimes does not leave time for offline dating. Everyone is constantly running somewhere, in a hurry, working at several jobs or combining work with study. After all, to get acquainted in real life, you need to go to parties, clubs, visit various crowded places, for example, exhibitions, concerts, etc. Chat with friends of friends who also may not have time due to study or work. It turns out a vicious circle.
Professional matchmakers -  Eastern European women NYC  - INmatchmaking.

https://inmatchmaking.com/matchmakers_agency

But don't think that I completely deny the reality of offline dating. I met my future husband at a wedding myself. And we found time for meetings, socializing, going to various events. I'm just saying that online dating is now convenient, simple and comfortable!
We are all (or almost all) we are online. Therefore, why go somewhere if you can at home, in a warm cozy atmosphere, with a hot cup of coffee or tea (or maybe a beer), in an easy chair, sitting at your favorite computer or laptop, absolutely free (or for a small fee at registration), climb various sites, dating chats, communicate with different people of different ages, genders, professions, interests, etc. It's just convenient! And it's modern! You find the person you are interested in from the photos and information in the questionnaire, write to him: "Hello, let's get acquainted!", or just send a smiley face with a cute smile – and that's it! Consider that part of the job is done! Contact started! And if they also answer you, then it's cool! Continue in the same spirit and acquaintance, communication with this person will develop (unless, of course, at the first response words you do not understand that your interlocutor has zero intelligence and he has three mistakes in each word – this also happens).
But we will talk about those acquaintances that imply the relationship of the sexes – a man and a woman. About those acquaintances, after which you want to continue communication, meetings, relationship development, love, marriage or marriage. Is it possible? Of course, but this is a topic of another conversation.
We have already understood that it is convenient and comfortable to get acquainted online. I'm more interested in the question – aren't such acquaintances dangerous? Who is really hiding on the other side of the monitor? A real respectable user with real data about himself and a photo, or a preoccupied maniac with a schizoid accentuation of personality?
That's where it's necessary not to lose vigilance, remember the pitfalls! Sometimes, under a pleasant appearance, clever interesting phrases, there is a disguised personality hiding behind an external gloss selfish or even criminal motives.
This is why online dating is dangerous – we cannot check the person we met online, it is impossible for us to ask about him from mutual acquaintances. Although in my practice there was a case that my new acquaintance and I found mutual friends. This is an example of a successful acquaintance with a real respectable person.
So what should we do to make online dating really convenient and enjoyable, and in no way dangerous?
Do not leave data about yourself in the questionnaire that can be used by attackers. At the beginning of dating, also do not tell a new acquaintance detailed information about yourself – place of work, home address, home phone number. And I don't recommend leaving a cell phone number right there. Chat a little online, ask the interlocutor as many questions as possible (but carefully, otherwise they may think that you are an FSB agent).
logo-hl-im.png