Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Shared hosting provider ...

Simmons

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a web host that has been in the web hosting business at least for 5 years.

I need 50GB space, bandwidth can be 3000GB. I came across kvchosting.net and don't really know if they can be good for this.

Do you think that I can give them a try? Any alternative web host for comparison?

Services from hostsailor.com and rockhoster.com are solid and reliable enough to sign up with.

If anyone looking for a reliable hosting company, choose their services.
Personally, their  support is great, they understand people's problems & provide help as required.

I have been a client of kvchosting.net web host for over a year now and would like to say that I am happy for getting better then ever uptime and speed connectivity. The host states 99.9% uptime and so far I haven’t seen any - so this is a very good sign. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

• 1 month later...

I am looking for a reseller hosting located in the USA with the following characteristics:

Dedicated IP,  Free License WHMCS,  Cpanel / WHM,  50 or more GB Space,  1000GB or more BW,  Optional: Free End User Support

Would like to know your views on QHoster.com reseller hosting solutions. Can I trust them?

Seems to have everything I want at an affordable price.

Attractive plans are available form qhoster.com and libertyvps.net.

The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.