Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

need new windows RDP VPS

northwind

Hi,
I am looking for a new windows vps hosting at $50 or below per month.

30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.

So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know. Do you know anything about QHoster.com Windows RDP VPS solutions?

Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

• 1 month later...

Impressed with QHoster.com solutions. They accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller and more. They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are worth trying.

They are the most responsive when you contact them about some technical issues-- they contact you within minutes of your request and even went so far as to instruct you step-by-step about settings for your iPhone! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a dependable host site with responsive, technical and 'real people' support.

ASVhost.com and hostingsource.com VPS accounts are worth trying.

Fantastic Service and quick support! The value for the price is definitely high up there! They are perfect for those with lower budgets, and higher budgets, and they focus on making the most of the technology that is being used for the website.

• 9 months later...