Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dedicated server hosting required

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...

I have found out that Gthost.com offers affordable dedicated servers. Require: 2TB of HD (or 500 SSD storage), 16 GB of RAM, 30 TB bandwidth.

The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability on this hosting provider. Will it be worth to deal with them? Do they offer any discounts?

• 2 weeks later...

I've been hosting with large hosting providers, and the major problem with most webhosts is customer support and overloaded servers.

I am pleased to say GThost.com team has helped me a lot in the past year, they are very reliable and trustworthy. Recommended Web Host!

It happened so that GThost.com has the best Tech and general support I have experienced and I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert. Servers are stable and my sites are running fast.

Try dedicated servers from hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com as they are proven to be the best in delivering hosting services.

Always give prompt replies and solutions to any issues. Services to anyone looking for great service and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer service.

What impressed me the most was the efficiency and support I got when servers were changed just a couple of weeks ago.

GThost.com is the right host to deal with and run web sites with. Reliable, dependable, and most of all sincere about their business.

• 4 weeks later...

QHoster.com and hostsailor.com servers are the best to have a deal with.

These hosts are the BEST companies and always deliver TOP Notch Customer Service. They are available 24/7, with minimal wait times and are always happy to help you resolve any problems with your website. I am a very HAPPY customer!

Well servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and cheap.

Server capabilities are out of this world! The price is right, unlimited domain and email accounting as well as having ruby, which is the best part. Their web stat ability helps to guarantee my success by knowing what’s going on in the backend and throughout the web world.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server. It should have an integrated gpu. Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E5 series.

Ram 24Gb is enough. And HDD 2000 gbs max. Any provider recomendations?

What can you say about hostforweb.com web host? Will it be worth trying them? Alternatives?

Use servers from reliable hosting providers: qhoster.com and serverhino.com.

Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.