Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dedicated server hosting required

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Servers from kvchosting.net and planethoster.com are worth trying.

These hosts are by far one of the most reliable and dependable hosting providers. They offer great and flexible service plans and their platform up-time is second to none I would say more that 99.999%. They have a variety of packages to choose from and the support is world class and highly professional.

Ther best dedicated servers are available from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com.

They are simply the best hosts I've ever used. 5 star customer service and they are always fast and responsive to help. The site runs fast and smooth and I've never had a single server outage or problem. I recommend them to everyone I know. Couldn't be happier with their services!

After you sign up with GTHost.com instant dedicated hosting, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles. Thumbs up to their support team, they listened to my needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond my expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price.