Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

onedollarriches - onedollarriches.com "new program!"

How would you like to make $20, $40, and even $60 in the next few hours?

Well, this is your chance!

The OneDollarRiches is a simple, yet powerful little program that will help you make money in a short amount of time. Only $1 to Join. You have nothing to lose. Click below for details...

how it work :

and if you get a referral and this referral sign up you will get 1$ instantly in your alertpay account

Believe me i have got paid today !!

its only 1$!!!

how to sign up :

click on sign up

and pay the 1$

after you pay you will get the sign up link

this is my friend payments proof :

1305406346481.png

1305406346192.png

main payment proof

1305406832451.jpg

it's $1 one time fee, so I don't think we are risking huge in this program,

also this one will make instant payment whenever we bring a referral to them and that referral pays $1 one time fee to this program,

it's nice profits to earn $1 on every single referral brought to the program,

so we should promote our referral link on net and try to get as many affiliates as possible.

@archu i agree with you one buck can not be considered significant amount and good thing about this program is

there is nothing that program admin gain and whole signup fee goes to the referer, so one get full remueration for this efforts in the form of advertising.

I think what admin is gaining thru this program is just making a list and that list is verified list as each one is paying thru AP.

There's already an existing thread for this, please use the search function next time. Anyway the admin makes his profit when you sign up without a referrer, so the $1 commission goes to him. I already broke even here and i'm hoping to earn more in the future.

• 3 months later...

I am not sure whether this one is really paying or not, as there is no payment proofs recently,

or no monitors listing this program,

but this one is still online for more than three months so far !

• 1 month later...