Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Best VPS provider ... what's that?

Giftforme

I'd like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the hosting provider. What do you think about webhost.pro cheap vps.
The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order cPanel VPS hosting solution and they seem to be good for me.
Do you know anything about this host? What host is better? Why?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.

I know webdock.io gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.

Like their VPS hosting solutions. Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up.

Prior to placing order, support was prompt in clarifying issues regarding Rockhoster.com terms and prices.

The setup of my webspace was quick and professional - was completed within 5 minutes!

I have never had a problem with their service and speeds have been perfect.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,
I am looking for a new windows vps hosting at $50 or below per month. 30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth.

I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford. So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.

Do you know anything about QHoster.com and Kvchosting.net Windows VPS solutions? Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

Can also recommend cloudarion.com windows VPS solutions. The support is the best I've ever had on a shared server. I love the fact that I feel like a valued client whenever I have a question that I need to ask - it feels like I'm in contact with human beings who treat me as a human being, rather than getting soulless cranky responses.