Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

STATICRETURN - staticreturn.com

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

staticreturn.com_640.jpg

Started: Wednesday, 03 August 2022
Payouts: Instant (minimum withdrawal amount is $2 for Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT TRC20 and Perfect Money)
Ref-offer 5% - 3% - 1%

Technical details (information from ISP and H-Metrics (HyipLogs) resources):

• Domain: NameSilo, LLC,    2022-07-31 - 2023-07-31 (registered for  1 year)
  • SSL: Sectigo RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA valid from 31 Jul, 2022 to 01 Aug, 2023 - Sectigo Limited
  • Hosting: Genius Guard
  • IP-address: 185.186.53.221 (live sites on IP: 1)
  • Script: Gold Coders - licensed
  • Similar text HYIPs:  0
  • Similar design HYIPs: 0

Description:

Static Return is a private research organization engaged in investments in social development, such as: public structures, the development of medicine and pharmaceutics. Considering the current situation in our country, our company is an offshore one. Our team employs only traders who have a very high level of expertise in trading and have over 3 years of trading experience. Through this site, We attract funds from private customers by offering the safe storage of money on deposits. So join us to earn guaranteed profit for the long term.we can assure you that your profit from us is 100%.

Accepts: 
Bitcoin, Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin, Perfect Money, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Dash, Ripple (XRP), Tron (TRX), Stellar (XLM), USDT TRC-20, Binance Coin (BNB)

Investment plans:

• $20 - $15000: 103% - 2500% after 1 - 20 days

depositEn.gif

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!