DDoS-protection and SSL.

Start: Jun 29th, 2010

Investment Plans: daily 0.2% return for lifetime

Minimal Spend: $10

Maximal Spend: No Limit

Referral: 20%

Withdrawal: Instant

Accept LR, PM, AP, STP, Bank Wire, Western Union, Pecunix

They have unique terms, withdrawal fees, $100 bonus for deposit after registration.

My deposit - $100 bonus for monitoring.

Visit Acke World Managed Forex

I think this one is very good site with own PTP forum, even the rate not really high..

Daily interest very low here, that make me decided after my bonus expired I do not continue my plan here..

After small calculation even after a year depositing the ROI very small, but I'm sure with this rate the site will survive longer :)

I think this one is very good site with own PTP forum, even the rate not really high..

Daily interest very low here, that make me decided after my bonus expired I do not continue my plan here..

After small calculation even after a year depositing the ROI very small, but I'm sure with this rate the site will survive longer :)

good information, i want to earn good profit in hyip sites not a small profit but this site have a nice script and good explanation in their plans.

with the last $100 bonus given from this site for first 10000 members before, after 1 month I only earn $3, so calculated it one year only $36 :D

but the referral system here is very good and profitable,, But since my marketing skill not that good, so I do not know how to find a referral.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i dont think one should spend more than minimum of 10$ in this site. For 10$ depsoit you have total 110$ investment including 100$ bonus. You get .1% daily that is 11cents. While if you invest 20$ you only get 12 cents daily. With 11 cents daily you shall reach bep in around 90 days and then another 90 days sure profit. And yeah you can expect this to live for longer period being roi sustainable so very little risk.

Well i dont think one should spend more than minimum of 10$ in this site. For 10$ depsoit you have total 110$ investment including 100$ bonus. You get .1% daily that is 11cents. While if you invest 20$ you only get 12 cents daily. With 11 cents daily you shall reach bep in around 90 days and then another 90 days sure profit. And yeah you can expect this to live for longer period being roi sustainable so very little risk.

So, until today we still earned that $100 bonus deposit??

I never know that before, since the first promo that they gave $100 for 10000 members..

I'll tried another jump here, if they still give that $100 as additional balance I think it will really helpful with that very low ROI here.

The site got $100 free sign up bonus for new member, we can use the bonus to earning profit before, but they change the rules and need to invest minimum $10 ,total $110 to earning profit, $10 minimum invest may be is a high amount for small investor but this site still is a legit site and got payment made daily, so you must invest early.