Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Very good EA with very good Result

Today i found a site which providing 4 mindblowing EA with very very good result. before i dont use any EA but after seeing today this website and after seeing the result i am really very happy and going to buy one of them . anway the great advantage here is we are able to buy full licence or only for one month lincence which is really good. anyway i am giving the sitelink. pls comment about robot and their performance.

http://www.forexexpertonline.com

here is the performance of the robot

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/port...tfolioea/80231

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/port...-advisor/95680

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/port...-advisor/95679

If any user of this forum (my mate) will get help than my effort will be succesful. thanks.

True that we get a month's licence for a lower fee, but it is not only the amount we buy an EA for but more important is it should be proven

As i heard EA companies/promoters run ea on several accounts and public only those account results which got more profits, it is better to hear first from someone who is really using an EA personally and making profit, as we are going to risk the money in our trading account.

• 1 month later...

Thank you for sharing this information with us. Personally, i do not use robots in trading. It is not that i do not trust them. It is that i am a little worried about potential negative outcomes of EAs. Could you share with us the underlying principal of the EA? Thank you!

• 11 months later...

I stumbled on the EA by a accident.I was surfing the web and saw the web site.I contacted the developers who sent me some EA's to test.When they released Block Trader they tailored the EA to fit my balance.You need $2500 per micro lot to trade the EA as it is not unusual to have 36 open trades.The EA seems pretty safe if you don't overtrade-even with the huge recent EUR/JPY fluctuations the drawdown never reached 20%.It is currently at 9%.Profit for my first week was 8% which was higher than the suggested 3-6% per month.If you are prepared to make consistent small profits,and can tolerate a drawdown,this EA looks a pretty good choice.Support is very good and they seem to care about their customers doing well.

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Robots management service will be used when we ware away from the platform and to perform the task automatically depend on the time schedule... It may also face loss or even sometimes profit with robots because they don't actually stop trades when the currency pair goes in the downward direction...

• 2 weeks later...

Nice share... Review please, anyone have using this robot?

true what you say seems to only floss makers share their trading robot and there is no discussion whatsoever with the robot and maybe he wants us to look for yourself how it works by using a demo account

• 2 months later...

good EA help traders to generate profits. however, sometimes the prices is very expensive. and so, before decide to buy an EA, better if traders use demo version to test the reliability, but if seller doesn't provide it and even not allowing traders to test the EA, better don't buy it. surely its just fake EA.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't trust robots because they are able to make you to lose huge money from trading. It is good when the trader will be able to learn how to trade by himself or herself. When the trader is trading with the help of forex robots, he or she will have to be very careful by using it because forex trading robots is able to make you have a margin call

• 4 weeks later...

A lot of thanks for sharing this info with us.  i don't use robots in investing. It's actually not which i will probably not count on them. It is really that i'm marginally worried about prospective harmful outcomes of EAs. Could you share with us the basic principal in the EA.