Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Zeekler-zeekler.com

Welcome to ZeekRewards

The Rewards Program of a Lifetime!

This is the affiliate arm of mybidshack and zeekler penny auctions.

We want to applaud you for taking a serious look at this one-of-a-kind Rewards Program, and specifically how YOU can make a huge, passive income by just

bidding on great items and placing free ads. ZeekRewards is here to show you a whole new way to change your financial future!

Join HERE NOW

If you HAVE experienced the pain and frustration of having your dreams shattered...

Then this program is for YOU!

Whether you have tried (and failed) at Internet marketing, multi-level marketing, network marketing, gifting, team-building, downline clubs, affiliate marketing, following a step-by-step "guru guide", or whatever other "flavor of the day" you may have found, it's time to face some facts.

YOU HAVE TO SEE THE PAYPLAN FOR THIS!!!!!!! A TRUE PASSIVE OPPORTUNITY!

There are 2 components (both are passive earners!):

Profit Sharing:

You will earn 125% of any and all bid purchases that you make. This will happen over approx. 42 days. You will be able to compound with your daily earnings also!

2 x 21 Forced Matrix:

All subscribers, free and paid, are placed in a 2 x 21 "forced matrix" pay structure when they initially subscribe.

There are 4 different levels you can join at....make sure to read the Get Paid section

If you decide you want to introduce others, you can also earn VERY lucrative bonuses by sharing ZeekRewards with others. When someone buys bid packages, because of your promoting efforts, ZeekRewards will pay you a up to a 10% cash bonus right to your Cash Rewards account (which of course gives you the ability to buy more bid packages without any out of pocket expense). You earn an additional up to 5% on your 2nd level. (See the Get Paid 2 page for details)

PLUS, every time that person buys more bid packages (and if they’re compounding their daily cash-back by buying more bid packages – just like you are) then you make a commission on that daily sale…which feeds more money into your cash account which means more bid packages and more profit sharing.

MORE DETAIL

GET READY FOR AN AWESOME 2011!!!!!!!!!!! Join HERE NOW

SSL secured site, looks attractive program, we can get 2 free bids when we bring an affiliate to the program,

and when that referrals buy bids, we can earn cash commissions for ever,

it's that easy to get free bids and get in on the action and win,

we can win the auction by being the last person to bid when the timer runs out.

I think this site is great. I might make a review on this on my blog to get referrals as well.

I think its better to promote this site as early as now so we can get more referrals and get commissions for bids bought by those refs. :D

I readed thru the page a little and it seems like a good chance for to earn if...if u upgrade. And if you are good in reffering becuase thats whats count in this site too. it says you dont need to do. But in the end for to see how and when you will get paid i finded the samll text for the matrix 21 level deep.

IMPORTANT: Commissions are paid on a COMPRESSED 21 levels or rows. In other words, free members are skipped and not counted when 21 levels are calculated for commission payments. This means you have a potential of more than 4 million PAID members in your downline, regardless how many FREE members you have!!

So free members can not earn until they are upgraded from the matrix. I think the site is great but i suggest all that thinking being a free member to reread the site...

I readed thru the page a little and it seems like a good chance for to earn if...if u upgrade. And if you are good in reffering becuase thats whats count in this site too. it says you dont need to do. But in the end for to see how and when you will get paid i finded the samll text for the matrix 21 level deep.

IMPORTANT: Commissions are paid on a COMPRESSED 21 levels or rows. In other words, free members are skipped and not counted when 21 levels are calculated for commission payments. This means you have a potential of more than 4 million PAID members in your downline, regardless how many FREE members you have!!

So free members can not earn until they are upgraded from the matrix. I think the site is great but i suggest all that thinking being a free member to reread the site...

The program looks interesting and promising. However, after reading your explanation, I am not sure if I will join this program because in order to earn, we need to upgrade. Besides, we need referrals to boost our earnings but I am not good at getting referrals.

If that's the case and we can't earn by being a free member and if we aren't good at getting referrals then better not join the site, after all, matrix sites really require you to have downlines to earn more. I'll pass up on joining this site.

• 1 month later...

I followed every comment so I want to say something on they arguments. Actually most of the multi-level-matrix or cycler systems have chargeable join or necessary upgrade need. So we can make profit while we'll gain more downline below us; we should gain a permanent profit from them.

• 3 weeks later...

ZeekRewards is good for everyone who can't refer as you don't need referrals to get paid! Just build up your bid balance to profit.

They even give you 100 bonus points when you sign up which will turn into ~125 free bids to earn money from. You don't even need to upgrade to get these bids. Just place one ad per day till your points expire/graduate. Of course, after that you will need to upgrade!

But this program is certainly worth it as it has a real source of revenue instead of being a ponzi.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...