Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

5centminimum-5centminimum.com

bramjnet

We are not a get-rich-quick, MLM, matrix or pyramid scheme. We do not require you to purchase advertising, memberships or refer anyone in order to earn money at our site.

Benefits of joining 5centminimum.com

Join us and start making money!

You'll get paid to sign up for offers.

signups are added on a weekly base.

1st level referrals - 10%

Now with telephone verification for USA members.

http://www.5centminimum.com/paidto/home.php?ref=mahmoodnoor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm too member of this site, I joined it 2 months ago, it is a old site and ran from very long same as Donkeymails and No-minimum, then many time active, I too have had more $1.8 with this site and ask to pay out via AP, I hope that I will receive payment early

For to now, I still don't yet receive payment with this site, it is paying out very low, near 2 weeks but I still don't receive yet payment here, I don't know when I will receive it, anyone can tell for me about time of payment of this site. I need see that it is good paying site, if everything is ok, I will calculate to active more, now I don't active for wait payment with this site

Really with this site, it is not easy to earn because rate of PTC ads is very low, although it have many ads daily but if want to earn, you need to have to click very many ads daily. Best ways to earn with this site is winning contest programs, I have won Referrals Contest of this site in before month and have $1 bonus

• 3 weeks later...

I tried visiting this site and realized i have $0.10 account balance here. Out of curiosity i tried making a withdrawal and i was surprised when my withdrawal request was processed within 24 hrs. This is really an amazing site and now i am considering to be active here again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This site pays good and proven, and the best are the site is not too strict rules. IP address can even make more than one with the same payment. but it is to get a minimum payout of $ 0.1 takes a rather long time about a week. but for a guaranteed fast payout is not too long to wait for about 2 days. please join our site because the site is still paying its members.

• 6 months later...