Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LucrativaFund - lucrativafund.com

I am not the Admin.

Started: May 12, 2011

About HYIP:

Lucrativa Fund is a world-class group that invests in viable and profitable entities such as real estate, building, stock market, offshore banks. Its prudent use of capital and sound management skills enables Lucrativa Fund to establish, acquire, or strategically participate in successful corporate ventures throughout the world.

What we DO

In a time where winds of development are sweeping across every sector of the economy, the amenability that an investment group must fulfill are increasingly strong and incentive.

Lucrativa Fund meets these challenges by continually improvement its capabilities, thereby actively contributing in stimulating danish marketplace and contributing to society. Our fundamental foundations are to achieve attractive returns from investing in advisable businesses with strong growth potential; to achieve clients satisfaction through a commitment to total quality.

Investment Plans:

p1.pngp2.png p3.png

Accepted Currencies: AP, LR, PM

Features:

Up to 7% referral program

No fee for withdraw

Payouts 7 days a week

Friendly Support

Multilanguage Support Online 24/7

Professional and Licensed team

Strong account security

Link: http://lucrativafund.com/

Besides a nice looking site and good protection in form of DDOS and SSL admin has come up with good choice of payment processors LR PM and AP

Plans though offer ROI that is little big but considering short term plans and the response they may get due to attractive returns, these looks to be sustainable well in short term.

Minimum required in all the three plans is affordable that make this program available to everyone.

Received first payment

You have received a payment to your account Uxxxxxx:

Date: 2011-20-05 11:38:37

Batch: 61609976

From Account: U1403017

Amount: $11.00

Memo: Withdraw to hyiproject from Lucrativa Fund

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

LucrativaFund Admin's News Letter Update May 30, 2011 10:08 PM GMT + 8 (Monday)

LucrativaFund - News information on where you can find LuckrativaFund on Social Media

Hello LF Investors,

Lucrativa Fund is open to communicate with all our investors in social media.

You can find us on facebook, blogspot, twitter.

Here is the links:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lucrat...33407456735848

Read my blog to get many useful information, news, etc:

http://lucrativafund.blogspot.com

Fast news updates on Twitter. Currently we have 551 Following and 122 Followers:

https://twitter.com/#!/Lucrativafund

I think many of you have observed that we took away our statistic from public information. That is not only of security reasons, simply, we don`t want to associate us with scam programs which show you fake statistic. We are growing and we have to keep investors information in privacy.

Please check our rating page and vote for us when you get paid, we need your help to be more stronger!

In the next few days i will post our new reviews.

Monitors, please add GDP to our program details.

That is all. All withdrawals has been processed in time.

Best Regards,

Richard

Lucrativa Fund

This is the best secure HYIP ........ on this Investment Section ......... and the most Important thing is they have multi-level Ref. Earning ..........

where $5 is very suitable.

I'm very glad to see that the site is paying now .............

But dude this is not the correct section for payment proof.

LucrativaFund Admin's News Letter Update June 03, 2011 4:18 PM GMT + 8 (Friday)

LucrativaFund - Special offer!

Hello Dear LF Investors,

I would like to introduce our special offer: 28% daily for 5 days (total 140%). Don`t miss the chance off!

We are strengthen the position of Lucrativa Fund and in the next few days we are going to buy new advertising packages on different monitors.

Currently, we accept AP, LR, PM, GDP, Visa, Master Card, AMEX and will add bankwire tranfer in the near future.

Now you can withdraw your funds directly to your credit card with a 4% fee.

If you haven`t acceded to our page on facebook yet, please check it out:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lucrat...33407456735848

To increase our rating, please vote for us and post your payment proofs when you get paid:

http://lucrativafund.com/?a=cust&page=rate_us

Our program running for 21 days and we have more than 1000 members now. I think you are very happy with Lucrativa!

All withdrawal requests processed in time as usual.

Richard Brighton,

Lucrativa Fund

Lucrativa Fund Admin's News Letter Update June 04, 2011 3:53 PM GMT + 8 (Saturday)

Lucrativa Fund - news update

Hello LF Investors,

Some people couldn`t open our website today due to Dragonara were checking/updating our dns for all countries.

Now everything is fine and no need to worry.

Today we have prolonged our hosting service for the next 3 month and we are going to buy monthly ads packages.

Thanks hyipingmoney for the short-review, you can read it here:

http://hyipingmoney.org/lucrativafund-investment

Have a nice day/night!

Richard,

Lucrativa Fund

Things look beautiful about the program. This has got paying status on monitors since 24 days now. ROI offered in different plans is though little high but may well sustained in short term. Minimum 5$ to being and good choice of payment processor make it further attractive.

• 2 weeks later...

LucrativaFund Admin's News Letter Update June 16, 2011 9:20 PM GMT + 8 (Thursday)

LucrativaFund - moved to another Hosting

Hello Investors,

Our website has been moved to another hosting, more secured and reliable due to Dragonara have many issues with dns uptime. Some countries possibly can`t open our website while dns updating. It will take from minutes up to several hours depend of country.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Richard Brighton

This is one of the fare based program which has all community with full proof connectors. Updated new collected by HD menu items , so we can get Instant update from them. According to the last update admin has changed the server with dedicated dynamic ssl error free security system. While I tried to join on very first of this month I got some error mgs. Expect, now it must remove for us and we'll earn a lot of profit from them.

• 1 month later...

since Dragonara hosting had problems before,

this site was moved to another secured hosting, that was informed through updates as well,

but currently, this one is not loading, I am not sure what the reason for problem loading the page !