Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AdProfit2Share - adprofit2share.com

apsban1.gif

Join Our Advertising Program and start receiving revenue share as passive income

Only $12 /position - 3000 Credits Banner Impression

• True working non sponsoring advertising program that will share the revenue from members to members.

• Revenue Share everytime new positions purchased

• Pure Revenue Share - No matrix to fill or sponsoring required.

• Referrals Commission - $2 /referrals position

• Accelerate Revenue Share System

Launching May 23rd.

The earlier the better, could be paying a while.

The positions can be purchased only after the actual launch.

I joined this site few hours ago and tried their free trial positions , i think this will be like ad2million's concept or earning scheme also. anyway, i will just observe first after this site is fully launched. :)

I joined this site few hours ago and tried their free trial positions , i think this will be like ad2million's concept or earning scheme also. anyway, i will just observe first after this site is fully launched. :)

The test drive is showing I earned $40 for 5 position=$60 in less than 20 hrs.

Wish it's real, lol.

Don't watch, take a risk if you can meet the launching time.

You can double up real quick if you go in very early.

So since they are not fully official now, can one join and earn without investing? Or is there any form of bonus for members who join early?

Not really, but you can get the positions on test drive and see how it works. :)

attractive referral commissions, $2, per referral position,

this can help the program get huge number of affiliates, for sure,

the revenue share system, every time a new position is purchased, is what a nice feature,

but only the withdrawal limit of $10 is not nice feature to restrict us withdrawing small amounts.

@archu7 : yeah maybe it can help the upline but not the site's stability as with that big ref commissions,

I think site can't sustain much for a longer period of time. Anyway position here costs more than ad2million or JSS tripler.:)

Anyway, we can watch and see what will be the future of this site. I will try purchasing real position when the site is fully launched then. Nice minimum payout. same as old ad2million. unlike now $20 per cashout mostly on good cycler sites.

• 2 weeks later...

7 positions cycled out in few hours and another 5 positons cycled 10 times.

Each cycle per position means earning $1.

Got paid in few hours.

Date: May 24, 2011 11:22:00 AM

Amount Sent: $220.00 USD

Sender Name: Dody Susilo

Sender Email: account@adprofit2share.com

Reference Number: BF95A-xxxxx-6473E

2nd payment.

Date: May 26, 2011 9:00:41 AM

Amount Sent: $25.00 USD

Sender Name: Dody Susilo

Sender Email: account@adprofit2share.com

Reference Number: DE9C7-xxxxx-4D577

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New $24 line will open at 15th 4 PM GMT.

I'm too late. I just notice this thread and I open it and found out that theirs a new line. The best way to invest in a cycler is when the cycler is still new. Because new cycler means new investments and new opportunity. Since if you invest in just an hour of opening theirs a great chance that you can triple or even earn 10 times your principal.

• 2 weeks later...

Theirs two things I hate about cycler like adprofit25. If you invest in here you can't say that the site turn to scam or stop cycling. Simply because if you do that no one will invest and your plan will never mature or cycle. But if you don't say that this site has slow down. Then how can you warn other not to invest and loss money. right?

I guess its time to move on again. lols. I don't know if this site stops paying or theirs no more investors coming in. Anyway does who are in are all stuck up. So I guess this site can be consider stuck up. lols. Because you can't say that this site turn to scam since its can't pay unless its cycle right?