Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Good host with stable servers?

KVChosting.net and planethoster.com provide Wordpress-friendly plans.

I'm very happy with their services. The hosting cost at their servers is also very reasonable which is why I have switched to them in the first place. The cPanel at them is also very user-friendly and easy to use.

KVChosting.net and hostingsource.com VPS accounts are the best to have a deal with.

Awesome. The customer service is good, I had to get some info and someone got back to me within 15 minutes via email. Their response time is very fast. I could see them in the Top Rankings in great offering great hosting products and customer service at an affordable price range.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.

First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead. When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites. The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them. Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?

What host is better from your experienced views?

Thank you!