Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Good host with stable servers?

I came across various hosting offers and found exmasters.com - they offer affordable server hosting service.
I have a client who needs managed servers as he is not experienced enough in managing the servers by himself.
How can I check their level of management? Are they trustworthy hosting providers?

Use servers from kvchosting.net.

Response time after submitting a support ticket is very fast, mostly within an hour. The few support requests which I have made have been solved, even if it took a back and forth communication of several messages and replies. I highly recommend the TMD Hosting and its very good Support Team!.

• 2 weeks later...

Get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

I know from personal experience that EXmasters.com chat support is online 24/7 and I personally use it quite a lot.

It's satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving the content.

KVChosting.net and serverhino.com VPS accounts are well-balanced with high uptime and fully-redundant network.

These hosts are the BEST companies and always deliver TOP Notch Customer Service. They are available 24/7, with minimal wait times and are always happy to help you resolve any problems with your website. I am a very HAPPY customer!

Accounts from rockhoster.com and maxrdp.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.

They literally go above and beyond in their customer support to provide outstanding responsiveness to issues. They are smart and intelligent and thoroughly explain the options to solve any problems you have.

Servers from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com are stable, reliable and trustworthy.

All hosting companies are boasting about their services. Only a few live up to the promises. These hosting providers are living up to their promises, and they truly deliver. There are many options and installers in the control panel, for both beginners and advanced users. An excellent help section covers any item that you need, and the support has always been great in their responses. It is a service that I highly recommend. Clearly, these people care about their clients. It is evident in their website, and in the service that they provide.

The best TOP hosting providers are: qhoster.com and kvchosting.net.

They have excellent technical support system. Very quick answers to questions as well. Provided free tools are fun to create basic good-looking pages. I would recommend them, especially to non-technical customers.

• 4 weeks later...

I run about 10 WordPress sites. Some are more complex than others (1 is moderately intensive). I would like to host all my sites on the same platform, rather than have 1 here, 1 there, etc. I can spend up to $40 a month on hosting. So a few questions:

1) Are there any "premium" shared/cloud hosting platforms out there (I know that sounds like an oxymoron, but some shared hosts are better than others).

2) Should I look at Managed WordPress solutions? Any recommendations?

I am looking to upgrade to something more WordPress friendly. I pre-paid for a year and it runs out in January so I have several months to find a new host or renew (currently paying about 26/month). Any info on these web hosts: GTHost.com and Bullten.com ? Are they trustworthy? What host is better?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I can give GTHost.com DOUBLE THUMBS UP! They have manage to keep my site running smoothly even when it has grown 5 times bigger than it was with the previous hosts and I must say: always with excellent service and response times. Low-cost trial starting at $5/day - try them out.

• 2 months later...