Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

NFTPUMP - nftpump.ai

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

nftpump.ai_640.jpg

Started: Monday, 04 July 2022
Payouts: Manual (within 48 hours)
Ref-offer 3% - 1.5% -1% - 0.5%

Technical details (information from ISP and H-Metrics (HyipLogs) resources):

• SSL: Cloudflare Inc ECC CA-3 valid from 25 Jun, 2022 to 25 Jun, 2023 - Cloudflare, Inc.
  • Hosting: Cloudflare, Inc
  • IP-address: 188.114.98.171 (live sites on IP: 1)
  • Script: not defined
  • Similar text HYIPs:  0
  • Similar design HYIPs: 0

Description:

The NFT market is still very young, but our team already understands how to make money on it! Our development team has been working on a traffic security management project for a large corporate customer for the past 7 years. The main task was to determine the type of vehicle, assess the behaviour on the road and identify registration plates. To obtain statistically reliable data, we used the analysis of large volumes of data and worked out algorithms for teaching AI. After thousands of hours of training and correction, we came to an unobvious conclusion: giving data for training in the format of a video stream is not as effective as teaching using individual frames, that is, the video stream was divided into separate frames and such a breakdown was given for AI processing. In addition, this approach made it possible to more accurately correct analysis errors - milliards of frames gave at the insistence of stunning data for analysis and date mining received an analysis vector and the basis of corrective patterns. Very unexpected results were given by the technology of attaching implicit features to the data for the AI trainee, so the accuracy of determining the brand of the car increased, if the algorithm was "told" - "the car you found in the luxury configuration" increased.

Accepts: 
Bitcoin, Litecoin, Perfect Money, Dogecoin, Dash

Investment plans:

• $3 - $99999: from 2.81% up to 3.59% (float) daily forever (withdraw deposit anytime with 11% fee)

Telegram: https://t.me/nftpump_support
Telegram: https://t.me/nft_pump_support

depositEn.gif

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic