Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Birejji - Birejji.com

- Get Paid Per Message

- Automatic PayPal Cashout Every Friday

- Min $0.01 to Cashout

- 25% Referral Bonus

They pay you to socialize by chatting with other people. Every friday, the money you earn will automatically be sent to your account if it is more than $0.01 (which is very easy to earn).

You also get paid to refer other people.

Click Here

Though they have a low chat rate, they are very crowded and it is a fun place to be in.It is a place for people who are trying to have fun on the internet with some extra money as well.

actually I am just active there to get direct referral for my PTC site. there are so many clickers there so if you wanna get many referrals you can advertise your link there. I can get 5 referrals per day.

I left birejji as I found it weird, Every time I used to log in I used to be in some chat room where people would be talking in a ghost language for me :D. The moderator had to

come and transfer elsewhere after a lot of pings and pongs :P. Good site for chatting though, if you just want to earn call your friends and chat there :D.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For sure this site not good for earning because i just got the cent after our hard work...but if you do this for fun only that is good for you than just chatting in another place without get the earning...

I was get paid 3 times from here if not wrong..because i was long time not active..last active in here the site in bad situation because got hacked..and the hacker is become admin and banned the people lol..

@hrnx :

you got banned with Fake Admin for sure..the real admin not banned member without any notification as far i know..maybe you get banned when the hacker is in the site :P

• 3 weeks later...

I joined this site just this week. When I was chatting, they banned me for 52 minutes without any prior warning or anything. From then on, I didn't come back. :P

Well this kind of rule who will just banned members without a warning or sort of explanation as to the violations made, I prefer not to continue on with this site as well what a waste of time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

now the payout are $0,50 for paypal and $1 via alertpay! i chated on this site and more than 3 people asked me where i came from! i answer all by i'm from Haiti and i get ban because i send same line! if i'm from one country, what to say! i got banned for 1 hour but i never login again

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a member here, but I have only made some pennies. So far I've received 6 cents to my Paypal account. Unfortunately they raised the minimum payout, so it takes longer to reach the payout. Although this is good place to acquire referrals for different sites without paying a dime.

I'm a Birejji Chatter i almost spend my 5 hours chatting in Birejji but i only get 0.097 something like that at first i said that OMG! That .25 cents is really hard to reach that's why i don't think about earning from Birejji but to socialize with some people and the good thing is i've learned a lot from them! While i enjoy chatting in Birejji they mute my account that's why i'm so disappointed, i didn't do anything wrong.

• 1 month later...

minimum cashout is increased to $0.25 and $1.00 minimum cashout via paypal and alertpay. because I am not member of this social networking site, I don't know they are pay member based revenue share or pay per member activity. if based revenue share, its will be difficult to reach even low minimum cashout.

• 3 months later...

Yes, right the rate is obviously not worthy for our time to chat with other members. The 25 cents from previous birejji i earned for several hours even though the payments are instant it is not a good site to be an earning site. You can not make a dollar in a week for sure that will really a super active chatter but of course, there is loss in the electric and internet bill. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...