Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Omnia Treasure - omniatreasure.com

I am not the Admin.

The admin says:

Welcome to our website. Omnia Treasure is a private investment program based in United Kingdome Manchester. We are an online division of a company that has dealt within the investment market for more than 4 years. Over the past years our managers have gained knowledge and experience which provide high returns at the very low loss rate. Main portion of our income comes from stock markets in developing countries, while the rest is gained from our forex investments. Minimum investment amount is only $10, so even small investors are encouraged to join and gain additional profit. Being a member of Omnia Treasure makes you our partner and, as such, you deserve all of our respect and confidence. We owe you reliability and stable income for that, which is exactly what you get by having funds invested with us.

Investment Plans:

5 day plan:

Plan 1 | $1 - $1,000 | 23% daily profit

Plan 2 | $1,001 - $5,000 | 26% daily profit

Plan 3 | $5,001 and more | 30% daily profit

Payment through AlertPay, Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money.

Referral commission: 3%

Link: http://www.omniatreasure.com/

in general, the short term planned programs like this can pay for few months successfully and some can sustain for not more than one month,

anyway, coming to this program, this is just a new program,

and the returns offered for all the three plans is 15 to 50% in just five days term !

that is huge returns in my view and the program can't sustain for long time due to these high ROI plans.

Another new HYIP site that offering a short term plan. And since the waiting is shorter we will take no lost if we try their $1 minimum investments. And beside this site is still in the process of building good reputation in HYIP industry so i believe this site will not yet scam investors.

ah period of investment being shorter we bear less stress as it only need five days for the invest to mature and fifth day we shall be in profit.

I am not concern about high roi plans as i dont think anyone is going to deposit 1000+$, so at 23% we get 115% in 5 days and that is not very big and unreasonable return considering short term.

I do think this hyip is big risk, but i also think that with this type of plan they will be going at least a round if were in fast. And its good to know the AP problem is fixed. In anyway i went in with LR....

So i deposited a small amount today

Heres the deposit:

Payment sended via LR

Date: 05/15/2011 12:53

Batch: 61250209

To Account: U4172902 (omnia Treasure)

Amount: $1.00

Merchant Reference: Memo: Deposit to Omnia Treasure User rocsus

• 3 months later...

it was good that they also allowed AP option,

but if they are not reliable, then people start to file dispute through AP processor and the site will be closed,

since this short term program is closed and there is currently problem loading the page, thread moved to scam list !