Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BeaTrust - BeaTrust.com

I am not the Admin.

About HYIP:

BeaTrust is a private investment group operating on the world securities and currencies markets since 2010. Having started as a small group operating only on the Swiss stock market, we have expanded our investment activities on all major financial markets of the world. Our representatives operate all over the globe thus providing us with a big picture view on the world of finance.

Interest Percents: 2-3% daily for 120 days, Principal back

Minimum Spend: 1 USD/EUR

Referral Bonus: 5%

Payment Methods: LibertyReserve

Link: www.beatrust.com/

Good looking site and the information providing on the site is enough to convince that they are real traders.

ROI is really very attractive and as principal is withdrawable without any fee after 35 days it adds to attraction.

I dont see any reason why this should not be tried.

The site design is very good and very professional and showing their Quality Management System is a definite plus to gain the trust of potential members. The rate they are offering is very reasonable, thus could be sustained for quite a while. And the minimum needed is very affordable as well for all investors to start on the site. And giving out bonuses to those who are willing to put some money on the site is also a plus for them and could help increase earnings.

I guess anyone can afford a $1 to this program, because this one is looking professional and the plans also have good ROI offered.

a 2% daily returns means we need to get paid for around two months to get BEP,

so it's important that this one stay that long at least,

but around 3% of daily ROI is what so huge and risky that I doubt this one can stay at least for one round or until one gets BEP.

I like this hyip. Its not any big difference between this and others. The things i go for is the low min. The roi is ok and its daily payments.

For to reach bep it needs 100 days and then a few for the processor fees. But you can withdraw your principal after 35 days without fee. So thats a good option if it works.

In anyway i think a couple of dollar its worth to try it out. And a little rcb offer back is going to get me on the way for reach bep a little faster.

Heres my deposit:

Payment sended via LR

Date: 05/15/2011 12:37

Batch: 61249394

To Account: U8559251 (BeaTrust GmbH)

Amount: $5.00

I guess anyone can afford a $1 to this program, because this one is looking professional and the plans also have good ROI offered.

a 2% daily returns means we need to get paid for around two months to get BEP,

so it's important that this one stay that long at least,

but around 3% of daily ROI is what so huge and risky that I doubt this one can stay at least for one round or until one gets BEP.

I agree 3% daily roi is quite big and that too when principal is not included in daily roi - but the question remain will there be any investor who will spend in the plan promising 3% roi, because to get anything above 2.3% one need to spend more than 500$ and i dont think people are ready to risk such huge amount in hyips. And around 2% is not some thing that can affect sustainability. Oilstructure was the example which stayed for long with such roi. So what matters is the Will of admin to take the program to another level.

BeaTrust Newsletter

BeaTrust Weekly Newsletter

---------------------------------------------

Dear Investor,

Glad to forward to you our weekly newsletter, hoping that this information will be useful.

1) Starting from 12th May 2011 you can read notifications and interesting business news on our Facebook page: http://on.fb.me/jbmcG5 If you find our Facebook page useful, and you know others who could benefit from our news postings, please encourage them to like our page.

2) As you know, many users enjoy the advantages of our referral program. Make sure you don't miss this opportunity: http://www.beatrust.com/refprog.html

3) We are happy to announce, that our company had carried out a transaction to purchase shares in Lenovo Group Limited.

4) According to our country's law and regulations signed paper contract is available for every investment over 500 USD/EUR. The contract contains all important details of your investment.

Your feedbacks are welcome. If you have any question, please contact us at info@BeaTrust.com We hope you will stay connected and visit our site often.

Best regards,

BeaTrust Team

• 1 month later...

Well i havent been paid since yesterday, and all went so smoth before. Never needed to log in for to request the payment.

So maybe they are gone...... I give them another payday tonight...

HOLD YOUR SPENDS

Last pay i got is 2 days ago. So......and also nothing tonight yet.....

Soon in the scam folder:(

SCAM NO PAYMENTS

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is 100% bad site, though 2-3% daily is good plan but never pay mean scam. Because the site has gone.

[Proof]

33y5b8n.jpg

Custom Note for Mod/Admin, you told me to use report , can you tell me that how do I make report against your mod vnhyipgroup, where another mod archu7 never give any warning. I think here ref link didn't found - that's mean rule didn't follow. Please don't blame me. I've to respect all staffs but I'm sorry.

• 1 month later...

this program has been closed, when I tried to open the site, I got some domain page, with sponsored listings,

I think this domain is for sale now,

anyway, the investment program has been closed thus moved to scam folder !