Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

DirectCash - directcash.biz

I am not the Admin.

Officially Launched: 11th May, 2011

About HYIP:

directcash is a successful group of investors. We have been working as a private fund since several years, and now we have opened our site to the general Internet audience.

The main goal of the online public program is to attract new serious investors, with whom we are going to work in the private phase of our program, which is to be launched in about a year. During the public phase we pay very high interest to draw attention to our program, these rates will be valid only during the public phase, so now our investors have a great chance of getting great profits in a very short time frame.

Plans:

9% daily for 3 days(Principal Return).108.9% after 1 day

min - 10$

max - 8000$

Accepted currencies: LR, PM.

Referral commission: 1.5%

Link: http://www.directcash.biz/

A site that do not use a hyip script but it is an auto payout hyip, where no need to create/register account.

what i like most about this hyip is simple plans invest for 3 days and get paid 9% daily and with third roi get principal back

10$ minimum though is not affordable for many but roi offered is quite quite attrctive and so is small invetment period.

The rates being offered are reasonable and could last until the end of the cycle. But the minimum needed may be too high for most investors to start earning here. But to those willing to risk more money, the site is offering an additional $15 for investments of $150 or higher in either of the plans. This could be a good gesture of the admin or a way of luring potential investors to put a lot of money.

well, I don't have good impression on programs that offer automatic payments, anyway, as this is just new program started today, I wish they can be successful,

waiting status on monitors for now for this new program,

some interesting news !

Starting Bonus !!!

As a starting bonus, all members who make a deposit of more than $150 in any of our two plans will receive $15 bonus.