Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Onedollarriches - Onedollarriches.com

Would you like to make $25 to $50+ in the next few hours?

Then, You are in Luck! OneDollarRiches allows you to parlay a small investment of just one dollar into a constant stream of cash, day in and day out!

You can make 100 times your investment in just a few days by following our simple step by step instructions.

What is OneDollarRiches?

OneDollarRiches is the opportunity you've been searching for! We are looking for leads for our business opportunities and we've found a way to pay you $1 per lead.

It's extremely easy and doesn't involve selling, MLM schemes, nor anything illegal like that. Just a legitimate and powerful income-generating system.

How Does this work?

All you do is promote your very own OneDollarRiches website just like this and you'll get paid $1.00 for every person that joins the program. And you'll get paid instantly and direct from the buyer. No middle man nor waiting for commissions checks!

You'll be provided with banner ads and sample text ads you can use to promote your OneDollarRiches business. (More details once you join.)

How Easy is OneDollarRiches?

Super Easy! Anyone can join this program, and it's designed with internet beginners in mind. OneDollarRiches is also a global opportunity and uses Alertpay to process payments.

You shouldn't have any trouble making money just minutes after you join. Everyone likes to make money, especially when it's this easy and only $1 to join. It's really that simple!

What to Expect?

Once you join you'll get step by step instructions in the "members only" section. You'll get your unique OneDollarRiches promotional site (like this one) and You'll learn everything you need to know to take YOUR OneDollarRiches business to next the level. You'll also learn the best places to find leads and how to get them to visit your OneDollarRiches site.

Imagine placing just one free ad or link on the internet, Your Facebook account, Your Twitter account, or anywhere else and making $20 or more. All with only 5 minutes of work!

Plus, the sky is the limit with OneDollarRiches. You can continue to make money for as long as you like. Your one dollar investment can turn into hundreds in the following months and results are based on your efforts.

You Can't Beat This Guarantee:

Join Today for only $1. If you don't make at least $100 in 30 days, then ask for a full refund. We'll refund 100% of your money, no questions asked.

That's how sure we are that you'll absolutely love OneDollarRiches!

Join Today For Only $1!

(a one-time fee)

Don't Waste Another Minute!

Join right this second! You wont find a better deal than this anywhere on the internet. Try it. You'll be glad you did. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Click Here to Join OneDollarRiches!

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm I just got 2 payments here then no one joined under me. too bad.

I hope when I meet new online friends this one will still work so I can invite many friends to join under my link and hopefully they can get abck their $1 also.:)

• 4 weeks later...

The admin says that he will refund our $1 when we fail to earn $100 in 30 days, so i think this is a no risk investment. Let's see if he will really deliver his promise.

And you believe that? I don't think he will pay unless your 1 dollar does not earn at all. But if you earn 2 dollars after 30 days why will he still going to refund you? Since your already earn back your investments. But I'm sure this is just a sale talk nothing more.

• 2 weeks later...

So who is near the 30 days? Did you guys earn 100 dollars from your 1 dollar investments in here? As promise admin will return your 1 dollar if you don't earn 100 dollars in 30 days. So lets see if admin will honor this promise.

So does it mean this site is dead? I can't finish my research if no one have invested in here. That is the purpose of research to find some one who invest in here and make sure you get lots of information. Enough for this site to keep on paying.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm over the 30 days grace period, but since i managed to get 2 people to sign up under me, i earned $2. I figured that i shouldn't ask the admin for a refund since i already got back my investment and profited $1. I wonder how it is for the others who invested here.

Its seem we can't try the refunds since once we invest and get two referrals we are already bep in here. Its still good to join and invest if you know at least two people who will also invest under you. Strange though because this means more earnings to members than the admin. But for me that is a good thing.

I'm little worried that I'm the only one who is active in this thread. I hope its nothing to do with the rate of EP going down. But I'm sure ondedollarriches is good site to invest your one dollar as long you know two people who are willing to invest one dollar also.

Its just cycled. That's all. Usually we have hard time promoting the site but it does not means onedollarriches itself don't promote itself. Of course admin still promote his site to get more investors and that we also earn if theirs investors keeps on pouring money some how we can earn from spill over.

I think the best way to earn in here is to invest good amount of money when this site is still few weeks old. But now I think if you are already in here or trying to invest. Its better to think twice. Because theirs one question that need to be answer. if you invest now do you think you will reach another cycle?

• 2 weeks later...

I seen proof of payments in other sites. I still don't know if its real or fake. But proof of payments means something positive. Its still paying and theirs still hope that you will get paid in here if you invest. One thing I'm afraid of is when your the last to invest since the only investors who really can earn in here are does first comer.

Guys. anybody in here who invested in this site? Its seems I see proof of payments in other forums but its seems they are all came in one person. Now I'm wondering if other members invest in here also. Or its the only guy who invested in here. Or that maybe an admin who is trying to promote his site.

I guess this site is a dead site. But when I open the site is still accessible. I wonder if this site is still paying or not. But I guess this site is still paying. Now the big question is what happen to does investors? before this thread has an activity but right now its almost have none at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Right now I'm hoping to find a latest proof of payments. Theirs some activity in onedollarriches thread in other ptp. But so far theirs no proof of payments post in their. I will wait as I already ask if he can post proof of payments. If he can then I will update this thread that this site is still paying if none. Then I guess its useless already.

• 4 weeks later...

I already removed this thread in my list of thread to update and check. For the reason that this site has no payments for more or less a month already. I guess its really check right now. If this site don't pay its means its turn to scam that is how simple we can put this. Theirs so many sites that is popular and actively paying.