Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ALUX-MINING - alux-mining.biz

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

alux-mining.biz_640.jpg

Started: Sunday, 26 June 2022
Payouts: Manual (within 72 hours, minimum withdrawal amount for EpayCore is $0.1, PerfectMoney - $0.5 and $5 for crypto)
Ref-offer 5%

Technical details (information from ISP and H-Metrics (HyipLogs) resources):

• Domain: NameCheap, Inc., 2022-03-09 - 2023-03-09 (registered for  1 year)
  • SSL: R3 Let's Encrypt, valid: 23 Jun 2022 - 21 Sep 2022
  • Hosting: Ddos - Guard Ecuador
  • IP-address: 186.2.161.32 (live sites on IP: 1)
  • Script: Gold Coders - licensed

Description:

Alux Mining Ltd was established in 2020 by a group of talented traders and businessmen from all over the world. The main goal is to make money on speculation, when trading on various exchanges, both cryptocurrencies and ordinary currency pairs. With the help of constant market analysis, our team earns both on the decrease and on the increase in exchange rates. We have created a product for the complete automation of opening and closing deals. Our automated system includes tools to constantly monitor market trends, which significantly reduces potential risks. The team of analysts and programmers at Alux Mining Ltd is constantly improving our system, which is also self-learning through the use of neural networks.

Accepts: 
Bitcoin, Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin, Perfect Money, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Dash, ePayCore, Ripple (XRP), Tron (TRX), USDT TRC-20

Investment plans:

• $25 - $10000: 2.7% - 3.3% daily for 25 - 15 days (deposit returned)
  • $1000 - $10000: 180% - 230% after 7 - 5 days

Registered company profile: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13417310
Company Address: https://goo.gl/maps/uMtmP8WouwtiF7xU8

depositEn.gif

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic