Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

VivaProfit - vivaprofit.com

I am not the Admin.

Started: May 8, 2011

The Admin says:

" VivaProfit - the brand that changes your way of thinking.

We are setting new standards when it comes to money making online. "

Hello and thank you for visiting our investment program. We are group of experienced investors and programmers in the high yield investment market. VivaProfit was designed to make people believe that money making on the internet is really possible. And moreover, providing high interest rates on your investments that your bank or local broker won't.

We guarantee your satisfaction with our service! Let us prove this today, you can start investing with as low as 10 USD. Our team is always ready to serve you and provide you with custom financial solutions.

Feel free to get in touch with our support assistants and we will show you that with VivaProfit you can't be wrong.

Investment Plans:

105% - 110% after 1 day

120% - 140% after 3 days

160% - 190% after 7 days

Minimum Deposit: $10

E-Currencies: AP, LR, PM

Link: http://vivaprofit.com/

This is a very time consuming site ........... I think so, ......... but as my opinion this site has a very poor RoI ........ only 5% Increment for the starter ......... as well as It also has top level Investment of $100 ,

But I think there will be a change lose money , Bcz U1 plan is not there ........... only Total % . So no one can Invest without their security ...... we know that HYIP is very risky.

but if there will be a change of good transaction ........... then the maximum no of PP will be on there .........

Thanks for your great co-operation ........... Lets start

Bingo

A fast game i could join:) the roi is done for hopefullly last some days...

The site is a better one with a little cost for to make it and the rate us page has goldpoll. Ewen though goldpoll has them as waiting so i went checked the paid out.

Many monitors has been paid there hyips scope refbackservice and so on.... Strange though that they are not up with a banner in the rate us page...

the min is still a little high but they do accept alertpay to. So who knows how long they go on. Looking the roi they can go for some weeks:)

• 3 months later...

the daily ROI offered in their plans was 5%, that is highly unsustainable,

currently there is a blank page loaded on this link,

I am sure this was a scam program that was closed already, thread moved to scam list !