Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Offshore Cyprus Web Hosting?

I'm going to sign up another account with Netshop-isp.com.cy cheap web host for a new website next week or so.

The support was also very helpful in the few issues I had. It made me feel great knowing I could have fast service from a reliable host. The customer support is beyond excellent.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Long term experience with managed servers has taught me that the most important thing is quality of service, particularly quality of support.

Just here to say that Netshop-isp.com.cy web host is a really good provider, amazing support, their own severs, great price, it's got it all!!

Accounts from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net can be quite right for you.

They are reliable and very honest hosts. They do everything that they claim and keep their promises. The cPanel works well and has tons of features which are always updated and additions are always made, unlike my old hosts who never changed. They always update their servers to the latest version. Support is good and reliable and all of their features have been useful to me on my site.