Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Track your trading performance

Upoctin

On 3/15/2023 at 6:05 PM, jamante said:

some brokers offer a trading performance if not all, there are third party platforms like myfxbook, i believe there are forums that can link their trading to their accounts such as forexfactory, for me personally, I just stick with what hotforex has to offer since i spend most my time there trading anyway

I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers :)

On 3/15/2023 at 5:35 PM, jamante said:

some brokers offer a trading performance if not all, there are third party platforms like myfxbook, i believe there are forums that can link their trading to their accounts such as forexfactory, for me personally, I just stick with what hotforex has to offer since i spend most my time there trading anyway

I have used the myfxbook and it is good in my opinion however many professional traders keep their trading performance to their own self and not showcasing them.

Learning forex has become much easier nowadays, where traders can watch videos on YouTube, join forex forums, and also take advantage of education provided by FreshForex broker. Additionally, this broker offers a sizable deposit bonus.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/10/2023 at 3:21 PM, Jason said:

Learning forex has grown much easier in recent years, with traders able to watch videos on YouTube, participate in forex forums, and benefit from education supplied by brokers like Avatrade and FP Markets.

Yes, we can learn forex for free because there are so many resources available for free like as reading articles and watching videos. But out there, there are some people who open forex class education and get earnings from teaching their students.

Learning forex has been considerably simpler in recent years, with traders able to watch videos on YouTube, participate in forex forums, and benefit from instruction given by brokers such as Vantage and FP Markets. Furthermore, many brokers provide a significant deposit bonus.

As a new beginner, you are not supposed to start live trading immediately. You should start on demo trading. With demo trading, you would be able to master your trading skills perfectly. Also, you would be able to know which strategies work effectively and efficiently for you rather than gamble with your funds. 

On 5/22/2023 at 4:18 PM, hastral45 said:

As a new beginner, you are not supposed to start live trading immediately. You should start on demo trading. With demo trading, you would be able to master your trading skills perfectly. Also, you would be able to know which strategies work effectively and efficiently for you rather than gamble with your funds. 

If you want to get a chance to obtain a free funding account in a real account, try to join a free demo contest at the TickTrader challenge, if able to become the winner at first place will get a real prize on TickTrader account $120. It is not easy to become the winner in a demo contest, however trying it out is free to join without any risk.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's true that trading can be quite complex, and keeping track of your performance is crucial. FreshForex hosts webinars every week with experts giving customers insights into the market situation, offering ready-to-use trading strategies, and talking about the risks and effects of important news. During these webinars, customers can get online consultations from expert analysts and learn from their experience and knowledge.

Monitoring and improving your trading performance is indeed crucial for success in the financial markets. Utilizing services like Fxmerge can offer valuable insights and simplify the process. Such services often provide features like trade tracking, performance analytics, and risk management tools, making it easier for traders to assess their strategies and make informed decisions.

By the way, I want to let you know there's a prize challenge for FreshForex's birthday celebration.

🥳 FRESHFOREX BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE

Get ready for an exciting challenge as we celebrate our birthday with a prize pool of $119,000 🥳

From October 2nd to October 31st, complete daily tasks and get guaranteed participation bonuses. The most active participants will battle it out in the rankings for cash prizes 💸

Prize Pool: $119,000

1st Place — $30,000

2nd Place — $20,000

3rd Place — $15,000

4th Place — $10,000

5th Place — $5,000

6th to 10th Places — $3,000 each

11th to 15th Places — $2,000 each

16th to 19th Places — $1,000 each

20th to 119th Places — $100 each

Complete 1 to 3 tasks of varying difficulty levels daily, earn points, and climb the leaderboard. Only our subscribers will get a sneak peek at the tasks 3 days in advance 😉 Tasks will be updated daily on our website.

Turn on notifications, and seize your opportunity! 

• 2 months later...
On 10/24/2023 at 2:44 PM, boltushkin said:

Learning forex has been considerably simpler in recent years, with traders able to watch videos on YouTube, participate in forex forums, and benefit from instruction given by brokers such as Hotforex or Tickmill. Furthermore, many brokers provide a significant deposit bonus.

We will need to pay special attention to the fact that our trading based performance will get improved if we are using the correct type of trading based systems.