Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Track your trading performance

Upoctin

Often trading is considered to be simple or somewhat straightforward. But in truth there are a lot of intricacies associated with proper trading, and seasoned traders are fully aware of the importance of keeping an eye on their trading performance. While some traders keep a trading journal or a form of record to try to keep track of their trading performance, things could be much simpler by making use of the Fxmerge service.

This site has rendered trading much more effective and considerably better thanks to the tools it offers. The site was not established long ago, but within a short period of time it managed to exceed traders and users’ expectations. 

The main goal behind Fxmerge was to offer the best possible support to traders. Since many have various trading accounts, it is not that easy to keep track of all trading activities, and logging in several times in different accounts is both time consuming and inefficient. Everybody is very busy, and time is so limited. Besides in trading timeliness and prompt action is of the essence – we all appreciate this!

Thus, unless one is monitoring what is happening in the market, and watching how things are unfolding in his accounts, there is a good chance of acting rather late, or making inefficient decisions. Trading decisions can improve thanks to Fxmerge, and as many users explained, they noticed impressive improvements in their trading performance since they started using this service.

The minds behind Fxmerge had one mission in mind when creating it – that of offering assistance and support to traders in a tangible manner. Rather then sticking to the traditional aspect of support, Fxmerge went a step ahead by creating this service for traders to gain access to clear statistics which are obtained from the trader’s accounts.

Fxmerge works with both Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5, which are both widely used by most forex traders. Upon registering for this free service, the user’s trading performance from the accounts gets downloaded and clear and accurate statistics are generated from it. Moreover, Fxmerge is a great site for traders who want to learn more about trading in general.

The community section is a great place where users discuss various topics related to trading. And there is no denying that there are a myriad of other Free tools at users’ disposal on the Fxmerge site, including the Forex Manager, Forex Risk Tool, Outlook Indicator, Forex Trade Copier and the Forex News Indicator, among others.

https://fxmerge.com

On 5/29/2022 at 11:29 PM, Vaabum said:

I am a supporter of the point of view that experience and knowledge play a very important role in trading. It is for this reason that when I started working with a broker from ExpertOption, I devoted enough time to training.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :D
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/4/2022 at 2:02 PM, Vaabum said:

It should be understood that experience is a rather important aspect for work. This should be given enough attention.

Agree I noticed that when you accumulate enough experience some trades can be done by intuition and with decent accuracy, I think it explains the point why technical analysis is considered an art rather than the set of hard rules. You have to feel the market and refine your feeling using rules of thumbs aka technical analysis rules

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/5/2023 at 2:32 PM, ParkChoi said:

It shows how much money you lost from a previous market peak. Knowing the maximum drawdown level of your trading strategy is an important measure you can use to improve your risk management techniques.

We must start using such types of Trading based systems that can help us in Better Profits.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I agree that keeping track of your trading activity is beneficial and aids in identifying previous errors. I trade with FP Markets, which provides me with a journal in case I need to check my activities in the future; I recommend that other traders do the same, as all brokers provide it, so that you can make changes to your strategies and avoid making the same mistake. 

• 1 month later...

The team at TradingBrokers.com is made up of knowledgeable and experienced traders who understand that choosing the right trading broker is crucial to success in the financial markets. They've done the hard work and research for you, taking into account all of the important factors to help you make an informed decision. Whether you're new to trading or an experienced trader, TradingBrokers.com has everything you need to find the perfect broker and start trading with confidence.

The majority of successful traders keep trading diaries. One of the most crucial things that most novice traders overlook and how it may help them improve their trading setups is keeping track of your trades. Monitoring your trading performance involves more than just looking at your profit or loss.

some brokers offer a trading performance if not all, there are third party platforms like myfxbook, i believe there are forums that can link their trading to their accounts such as forexfactory, for me personally, I just stick with what hotforex has to offer since i spend most my time there trading anyway