Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Right server to sign up with

How much RAM, SSD, Bandwidth do you require?

As I know, hostingsource.com offers feature-packed dedicated servers in the USA and the price is sweet for them.

They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

I'd recommend anyone to try Hostingsource.com US hosting. Think that I will stay a long-term customer! Good hosting provider.

Erm... good communication and customer service ..er.. is the key to a great webhost, and it has these qualities in spades.

Take your time to consider zakservers.com offshore server hosting. It offers multiple server locations to choose from.

Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

• 1 month later...

Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging.

As for Hostingsource.com server speeds, they are standard. Everything works well. My website is up and running and I love it! The list of extra software installations is huge and their website builder is really easy to use.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...