Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Book-dollar - Book-dollar.cfd

newpt

I'm not admin/owner!
Start: May, 16 2022

Book-dollar

About

As the popularity and price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies increases, more and more miners want to mine cryptocurrency. The more people mine cryptocurrency, the more difficult it is to get it and the higher is the cost of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies mining.
As a result, those miners who have a lower electricity cost win, since they have more advantages. Usually, those miners where electricity is cheaper get a large profit. The use of renewable energy sources makes it possible to significantly reduce the cost of mining and mine more cryptocurrency to have more profit.

Investment plan:

122% After 1 Day
42% Hourly For 3 Hours
52% Hourly For 4 Hours
62% Hourly For 5 Hours

Min deposit: 10$

Refferal: 5%

Pay. systems: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Payeer, BCH, LTC, ETH, Doge, Ripple, ePayCore, Tron, Tether

Gold Coders Script

SSL Certificate 

DDOS Protection

Check and register

Payment

$1.55 has been successfully sent to your PerfectMoney account. Transaction batch is 463752542.
Withdraw from Book-dollar.cfd

The amount of 1.55 USD has been deposited to your account. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw from Book-dollar.cfd Date: 10:08 15.05.22. Batch: 463752542

Payment

$1.55 has been successfully sent to your PerfectMoney account. Transaction batch is 463896419.
Withdraw from Book-dollar.cfd

The amount of 1.55 USD has been deposited to your account. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw from Book-dollar.cfd Date: 11:22 18.05.22. Batch: 463896419