Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

WeltFunds - weltfunds.com

I am not the admin.

The admin says:

We are a group of private individuals who have made our money through investments in the finance industry on a worldwide basis for over 4 years. Please do not compare us to something like "HYIP" programs or "games" that are always coming and going. We do have a reliable and profitable source of real income, based on the real investment from the real market.

Investment Plans:

Up to 130% after 1 day, up to 220% after 3 days, up to 290% after 5 days, up to 365% after 7 days, up to 840% after 15 days, up to 2347% after 30 days

Minimum Deposit: $10

Accpeted Currencies: LR

Link: http://weltfunds.com/

I don't know what happened .......... when I tried to Invest $50 By LR ......... they unable to receive this fund .......... done an unsuccessful transaction ...... but when I asked to the LR authority....

they've told me ........ that ...... their account have operated from 6 countries ......... so they've suspended ........ their account ........ until not get any valid proof .........

this is a sign of SCAM ........

anyway .......... another gonna success ...........

bingo

• 3 months later...

@ntthenait

well, I think that either it was hacked or that the hyip admin must have been using proxy server,

anyway, that was better that the transaction was failed that the money was not lost,

currently there is problem loading the page, site is unavailable, thread moved as well !