Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ModernPROCapital - modernprocapital.com

I am not the Admin.

Started: May 7, 2011

The Admin says:

Welcome to MordernPROCapital! Hello and welcome to our investment program modernprocapital! Have you ever wanted to earn a living easily without spending much time? Get a stable income, and then only spend the money for your hobbies? Then you have came to the right place, because by investing with us, you'll receive a regular income and modern investment solutions. There are several investment plans you can choose from to suit your needs. There's nothing you are required to do - just place an investment with us and after the end of deposit term you withdraw your interest instantly! We also provide you with a guarantee that your money is in safe hands and we strive to deliver on our promises.

We provide not only a steady return with high interest, but also any kind of financial support. Our company values its customers as we grow with you. Do not forget that the more you invest, the more bonuses and various benefits you receive. A huge number of shares and bonuses await you in our company. After several weeks of working with us you will feel that it was not mistake to choose us for your investment partner. And this is the right step to start with. We have many customers who already trust us. Join modernprocapital and earn with us!.

Investment Plans: Up to 125% After 1 Day, up to 200% After 3 Days, up to 350% After 7 Days, up to 2000% after 30days.

Min Spend : $10

Referral Commission: Up to 10%

Withdrawal Type: Instant

Accept AlertPay ,LibertyReserve and Perfectmoney

Link: http://modernprocapital.com/

I think this is the best site .......... among your last 5-7 Sites .......... because It has some monitors ........ with good reputation ...........

I'll wait for the response of Admin ........... after that I must join Under you ..........

thanks for give this great site ...........

The site isnt pure new. 2 days running now. Copy from the site:

Started May 7,

2011Running days 2

Total accounts 711

Active accounts 301

Total deposited $ 13,436.00

Total withdraw $ 3,336.79

But again im not sure about this. The plans is 1 day 125%

and plan 2 200% after 3 days. Meaning tomorrow its passed the 3 days. If most investors went for 3 days plan that the 13 thousand dollars suggest then tomorrow its the day they all cashout.

Or if they go for the 1 day plan then the withdrawal should have been much more in the stats. Thats what makes me unsecure of this one..

The site is over that very nice done and if it wasnt for the high min $10.00 and ref comission of 10% i would have tried it out....

So im out from this one.

• 3 months later...

this program that started three months ago, offered highly unsustainable ROI,

thus there is no site available at the moment,

I think we should move on, the scam site was closed, thread moved to scam list !