Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CLOUD-PAYMENTS - cloud-payments.ltd

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

cloud-payments.ltd_640.jpg

Started: Tuesday, 26 April 2022
Payouts: Manual (up to 4 hours, minimum withdrawal is 0.001 BTC, 0.02 BCH, 35 Doge, 0.01 ETH, 0.2 ETC, 0.1 LTC, 90 TRX, 10 XRP, 5$, 5 USDC.)
Ref-offer 7% - 4% - 2% + 10 GH/s for each referal

Technical details (information from ISP and H-Metrics (HyipLogs) resources):

• Domain: Registrar of Domain Names REG.RU LLC, 2022-04-21 - 2023-04-21 (registered for  1 year)
  • SSL: Cloudflare Inc ECC CA-3 valid from 21 Apr, 2022 to 21 Apr, 2023 - Cloudflare, Inc.
  • Hosting: Cloudflare, Inc
  • IP-address: 188.114.96.2 (live sites on IP: 4)
  • Script: not defined
  • Similar text HYIPs:  0
  • Similar design HYIPs: 0

Description:

Cloud Payments - a cloud payment system that provides international Internet acquiring and the development of cloud mining infrastructure around the world. Our activity is the user of professional hosting services for mining equipment and receiving daily profits from 3.15% to 15.88%. The cloud payments platform is equipped with the most powerful Eagle quantum processors for 127 qubits. This allows you to mine cryptocurrency at extremely high speeds. By joining cloud payments, you get the most powerful hosting equipment for rent, stable payments and 24/7 support.

Accepts: 
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Perfect Money, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Dash, Ripple (XRP), Tron (TRX)

Investment plans:

• $1 - $3000: 3.15% - 15.88% daily forever

depositEn.gif

underInsuranceEn.gif
Insurance for investors: $1000 Insurance details and rules

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!