Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Simple-Gain - Simple-Gain.com

I am not the Admin.

The Admin says:

We private offshore company providing full service investment solutions of FOREX and STOCKS the World Wide. Our professional expertise allows us to offer you secure returns on investments. We use various strategies and trading platforms. We offer you very simple investment opportunities with our group of the professional analysts. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain a high rates in return.
Investment Plans:

105-109% After 1 day

112-120% After 2 days

119-131% After 3 day

Investment amount: from $1 to $100,000

5% Ref Bonus

Instant Withdraw

DDos Protected Dragonara.net

Accpeted Currency: LR

Link: http://simple-gain.com/

Hello umeghayu

I couldn't understand ......... that what you want to say us .......... can you explain here with proof or in details ..........

we just really thankful to you ......... if you'll support us by give ..... any positive proof ..............

I must wait for your reply ........... after you I must try to Invest here ......

Thanks

• 3 months later...

it's not simple gain but simple scam, I am sure this one intended to turn to fast scam thus they offered high ROI plans,

currently there is problem loading the page, this thread of the scam site moved to closed programs folder !