Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The best web hosting for High Power websites?

Hi,
What is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?

I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected.

Have seen Cloudarion.com offered nice SSDVPS hosting plans and SSL Certificates.

Is this web host reliable? Any other recommendations?

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net VPS accounts can be right for you.  Super easy to manage and always available. I have been a customer of them now and am very happy. They regularly reprice my plan and upgrade my features to be current with their promotions. Their customer support is excellent. They usually respond in 5 to 10 minutes and are very interested in getting your problem resolved immediately. I highly recommend them!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,
What is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?

I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected. Have seen hostforweb.com offered nice website hosting plans and SSL Certificates.

Is this host reliable? Any other recommendations?

I've been using hostforweb.com for a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied.

The Support is very fast and efficient, and usually resolves any problem or issue within hours. It made me feel great knowing I could have fast service from a reliable host.

Have a look at plans which hostnamaste.com and rockhoster.com provide.

Their Web hosting is marvelous! For a low price you can have a perfect Web host, it has a lot of features and is smooth to use. I never had any problems using their Web hosting. I suggest you to use them for a 99.9% uptime website!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hunting for best Web Hosting. As a non-member till now, I've learned a lot by browsing through the forums: No to EIG, lure of unlimited space, etc. So thanks to all. Didn't opt for any local hosting services because of unenthusiastic and poor response to queries. Good enough as most belonged to EIG, which I discovered here is least preferred. Would appreciate a second opinion of veterans and experienced members for the same old question. Currently, I need a hosting plan for a personal website, but may invest in a multiple websites hosting plan for websites of clients too, which hope is legit.

Do you know anything about Gigapros.com Dedicated Server? starts from $69/mo. Is it good? Alternatives?

Thanks and Regards