Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Making money from cryptocurrency

luckypenguin

There are already a lot of ways to make money from cryptocurrency, I can name at least 10. You just need to understand how much free time you have, whether you are ready to learn the theory and how much you are ready to invest. It is on the basis of this you can understand which way you can be offered. 

I agree, there are a lot of ways now, you just need to understand which one suits you. To do this, you need to understand in theory in each of the types. If you do not want to take risks, you can try Bounty, which is participation in the promotion of new projects for a fee in the form of their tokens. When a project enters the ICO, it must attract an audience and somehow tell about itself. Funds are allocated for this - a small portion of the tokens. They are paid as rewards for "likes", "reposts" in social networks and other types of promotion. After the ICO, the tokens start to be worth something, and the users who receive them can sell them on the exchange. Bounty's profitability depends on the success of the project. You can earn nothing, or you can get a few hundred dollars. I advise you to read various news about  crypto , maybe you will find something suitable for yourself.

• 5 months later...

Personally, I never liked the methods of making money on the Internet, which are associated with cryptocurrencies. The reason for this is simple: I consider cryptocurrencies to be an unreliable asset and I cannot be one hundred percent sure that they will bring me profit. That is why I recently decided to buy these money making courses and it was a great decision, because in these courses I could find a lot of useful information on how to make money in marketing.