Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

pu-revenue - pu-revenue.com

I am not the Admin.

The Admin says:

Profit United - Your key to success !

We work together with professional foreign exchange dealers and provide an excellent longterm revenue for all our members who trust in our service.

If you are not yet among our members, then it is about time ! We are delighted to welcome you and sign a membership ... joining together a ride on the road to success !

A membership with Profit United is free of charge - our valued members decide whether to take their chances or not.

Investment Plans:

10-14% monthly for 150 days

2.4-2.8% weekly for 150 days

Minimum Deposit: $10

Ref.Commission: 3%

Accepted Currency: LR

Link: http://www.pu-revenue.com

This is a hi-jack program ......... the site has connected with other HYIP .......... and the Admin will earn some Unexpected profit ..........

so return will be very unsure .............

Please Close or leave the site ..............

This is a hi-jack program ......... the site has connected with other HYIP .......... and the Admin will earn some Unexpected profit ..........

so return will be very unsure .............

Please Close or leave the site ..............

What does hi-jack means? And the site is connected with other programs? How can i check this?

Does it mean that if i click the link they will hack my LR?

Plans are such that there is no risk of sustainabilty with this program

Admin can continue paying for years - but roi is quite low than what average hyips pay

@10% a month in whole period of 150 days we shall merely get 50%

So the risk is still there being hyip ivnestment and reward is not adequate as we wait for 150 days long still for half of what we invested.

• 3 months later...

since the plans offer low ROI, 10% monthly, this one has been running for more than three months so far,

according to GP monitor, life time of this one is 113 days and has paying status for this program,

this simple looking program could survive this long only because of sustainable ROI, I think so.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well, this program has been running for more than five months so far, thus there is 155 days online status on GP monitor,

but the payment status of this program on GP monitor has been changed to 'NOT PAID' , thus this is a scam site,

also it's stated on GP monitor that this site was black listed over 29 days ago !