All Pips

Acceleration & Speed Indicator (MT4)

karand

Author Name : kharko

Trading Platform : MT4

Screen Shot :

Acceleration%2526am.png

Description For Analysis :

There are four lines two of them speed lines and another two are acceleration lines.

Seeing the chart question comes why we have 4 lines and two are same of another two....?

Everyone know that market speed can be either slow or fast or even steady,but acceleration is kind of helpful to increase the speed either up or down.

So two lines red/green are the current A/S lines and other two are shifted A/S lines.

Download Link :

Download Server 1

Download Server 2

• Downvote 11

• 1 month later...

I am using the MetaTrader 4 platform as well. It is a very good platform because it can offer a lot of indicators that I can choose to examine the market. Analysing the acceleration of the price movement is a very creative idea. It can help us to avoid some losses.

• Downvote 5

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This is a simple indicator that works very well to spot divergence and so changes in the trend.

the speed is what is commonly called the “momentum”. the acceleration is the speed of the speed and is, in my opinion the perfect indicator, to spot divergences. divergences are usually used to spot the possibility of a trend change.

• 2 years later...

For those of you who want his prediction is correct, here are taught about learning forex analysis, technical analysis is to learn forex including how to read charts, reading candlestick and use indicators. And learn fundamental analysis including how to read forex factory. a way these forex technical analysis can also be applied to the analysis of stocks and gold.

• 1 year later...

This indicator is inclusive by me because I dont even know much about it my teacher use to tell me that it is a good indicator but sometime I have no other option then to apply it before but the success I do get is a little to none this is never profitable to anybody if you cant just translate and understand it

• 1 month later...