Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Chain.group

Orbex

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Robots Vs Manual Trading?

• Please log in to reply
455 replies to this topic

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,698 posts

I think that before you able to program that forex robot you still have chance to start the trading and if you cannot do that the best way is stop your EA for a while then manually set SL and TP by yourself. I must admit that use SL and TP on so called manual trading means your trading is not really automatic because that means the end of your trading is automatic.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,256 posts

I think that before you able to program that forex robot you still have chance to start the trading and if you cannot do that the best way is stop your EA for a while then manually set SL and TP by yourself. I must admit that use SL and TP on so called manual trading means your trading is not really automatic because that means the end of your trading is automatic.

Robots vs Manual trading are never ending debate and what i think here is right now, it is better to take advantage from those both. With robot trading we can make trading more effective yet efficient at the same time, but human have better control so when i trade with bigger amount of money i will prefer to trade manually, and with smaller amount of bucks i prefer robots to do the same thing, but that robot must be a enterprise grade robot with more accuracy, like up to 90%.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,698 posts

If i must choose and actually robot can perform as good as human, i will choose robot trading. It is more accurate and can work for 24 hours also it has no emotion, isn't it?, the other thing which makes robot good that you don't have to spend more cost, well at first the cost is big but after 1-3 years it will be ROI, but this is true as long as your robot trading is an enterprise grade robot.

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,364 posts

If I prefer to be able to manage trading activity with manual. This is done so that we can unutk better in improving the trading ability that we have, but also to be better again in improving the experience of trading that we have in order to help us in the forex.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,698 posts

If I prefer to be able to manage trading activity with manual. This is done so that we can unutk better in improving the trading ability that we have, but also to be better again in improving the experience of trading that we have in order to help us in the forex.

Everyone want to get the control of their trading will prefer to trade manually, because that is where we can control our trading fully or at least 80% if we love to use SL or TP as the stop point. For training i am sure that manual is the best way, robot or automated trading is good for generate smaller profit but in faster pace especially in calmer market's wave.

raniya

raniya

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

I prefer to trade manually with FXB. But it can not be denied that use EA for trading is also helpful. And I think we also should find the right one for us. Beside that when use EA, we need to rent VPS too so it will keep running although our PC is off.FXB’s VPS is an indispensable trading tool for all traders, but especially for those using Expert Advisors (EAs).

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,698 posts

I prefer to trade manually with FXB. But it can not be denied that use EA for trading is also helpful. And I think we also should find the right one for us. Beside that when use EA, we need to rent VPS too so it will keep running although our PC is off.FXB’s VPS is an indispensable trading tool for all traders, but especially for those using Expert Advisors (EAs).

EA is helpful only if that is helpful, you got what I mean right? Most EA's review which I've ever read have negative reviews, only few which has good experience with EA. Theoretically, automation like that will help us a lot and save our time, but this full automation also had its own bad side.

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,364 posts

If my advice, better traders can to run trading activities rely on the ability of manual trading management by taking into account the MM and RM that exist. This is done so that traders can get a lot of experience and can be more independent.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,256 posts

EA is helpful only if that is helpful, you got what I mean right? Most EA's review which I've ever read have negative reviews, only few which has good experience with EA. Theoretically, automation like that will help us a lot and save our time, but this full automation also had its own bad side.

So it is okay to use automation or robot for the sake of making some earning streams? Manual Trading still the favorite but it is not really manual because i am using Take Profit and Stop Loss. But in this case, we are talking about the analyzation, of course, manual analyzation is 100% way better for traders because it gives us chance to do it ourselves.

arjumand

arjumand

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

ROBOTs can be a good option for those who wishes to go fully automated however these can require monitoring during unpredictable market conditions because all of them are meant to follow technical analysis.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,256 posts

You can format the foreign exchange robot to follow the fundamental analysis but the with various result. Yes, it is a good option for 100% automated trading system, but also if you failed to applied it in the right time, your account may have chance to collapsed and reached margin call. Manual still preffered up to now.

tauf

tauf

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
Since I am still learning forex trading will better understand the course used to be manual trading, waste away the mind of the use of a robot, because today there is no100% automated robot trading with high success rates

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,256 posts

Sure even manual trading also never guarantee that you will make more money than what you are expecting right now. You said automated trading do that but manual trading is the same. So what's the deal? Is this some kind of a joke? This is barely the psychological effect from traders which feel safe with their own mind than transfer it to automated trading.

tauf

tauf

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
For I wear a manual way is better than wearing a robot, because it is still learning to improve the understanding of trading in currency trading, and this must be done because the time required for manual trading is also slightly

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,364 posts

Very well, the management of good and correct trading should be done manually by always paying attention to the MM and RM, because iutu often trained my trading skills so that I can always maximize when running trading activities in real account.

raniya

raniya

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

For now, I still trade manually in forex trading. When we choose robot for trading, we should use VPS too. FXB Trading VPS protects your Expert Advisors, otherwise known as automated strategies, as it’s online 24/7, bringing you uninterrupted trading, reduced latency and no troublesome reboots.