Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Robots Vs Manual Trading?

sirwilly

I personally prefer manual trading over robot because of the reason that we have to spend monthly cost on robots and if you are not getting profits when robot uses stop loss, all your investment will be not benefiting you. Robot is always good for beginners in forex world but not a must.

i am fully agree with you , i also think its better to trade manual instead robot because if we trade through robot then we will not be learn but if we trade manual then if we lost then will be learning . and i always prefer manual and myself doing this.

In trading with robot you have to first choose a good robot system and the its monthly expense is there to be paid. It will left you short on profit even if the robot is doing good for you. It is better to have trade manually and suffer some loss instead of paying fees.

@rehen its hard to select good robot and there is probability to lost money choosing this robot because i heard that the price of robot is not small but very good amount and if its fail to do win trade then we will loss money in trade and our invest for robot and for this i think its better to trade own if loss then there is consolation.

trading manual can develop your trading skill than rely on forex robot. but its not a big problem if trading use robot as far as we also try the effectiveness in demo account first. robot can only trading with one method while, if we have a good trading skill, can trading use many various method. so although using robot, self improvement is important.

I haven't tried using a bot yet in any thing that I do here in the internet. I don't know why, but I've read several blogs that encourage internet users to just use bot for more convenience.

I know the fact that robots cannot do ALL things that a human can do. And this is my reason why I'm not fond of using a bot. I trust myself and I want to try yearning for something wherein I'm the one who controlled and managed it.

Taking for instance in forex, others are using bot for them to be easier, but still I disagree with the use of bots. Remember, not all the things that a human ca do can be done by a bot.

If I have to choose between robot and manual trading I would simple choose manual trading because even if we make mistakes in manual tradin, that will be our experience and which will benefit us in future trading but with robot you are getting zero experience.

i am supporting you about the issue manual trading and i always prefer this but if we trade through robot and we watch what this robot doing then surely will get some experience but for this we need to stay with robot . anyway its better to trade manually to get experience and our future .

i am supporting you about the issue manual trading and i always prefer this but if we trade through robot and we watch what this robot doing then surely will get some experience but for this we need to stay with robot . anyway its better to trade manually to get experience and our future .

If we have to stay with robot then what is the benefit of robot. To me robot is a machine which can be used when we cannot give time to trading but want to make some profit in our absence. I don' think we can learn much by seeing a robot moves, we have to learn it on our own.

• 2 weeks later...

For experts I think, it's a requirement that could match with his prediction, But for newcomers who wanna know the strategy or skill to be good trader, then it could be dangerous to use ROBOTS, because they don't know the truth, ROBOTS will not be correct everytime, so it's better to practice with their own hands at some months, then try with ROBOTS...

If am given the opportunity to chooses which method to trade forex i will opt for robot. Since with robot trading i won't be closed to my computer and also have chance for other businesses both offline and online. But is there a robot that guarantee to make profit from trading on its own?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If me, I prefer to use manual trading than robot forex because with manual trading we could control how much loss which we will tolerant.

If we had good money management and good knowledges in forex, manual trading will be good. We could train and get experiences in there

with low risk or limited risk.

I have fear of robot trading because there is probability to washout our account . i never used any robot but heard from many forex forum that sometime it may harm us more. anyway to buy robot we need good amount of money and for trading this robot also need good amount of money and about free robot it always a doubt about its parformance.

@nikhil

Same with me, I never used robot trading because it couldn't be controlled how much lot size that is used in each transaction,

where did we put Stop Loss and another thing to limit our loss. I am afraid if my account will be gone very soon if I used that.

I prefer to use manual trading because it could be controlled well.

@andry777 another negetive is robot that if we unable to set it correct configuration than it may damage our account which i heard and when we buy any costly robot than we are involving high risk with buy it because e dont know what parformance it will do.

I don't like the idea of allowing a robot to take control of our trading account and toy with our money,no matter how good the brand is,i prefer to trade forex by myself,it's better that way.Allowing robot to do our trading for us will make us lazy to start trading,and can limit our knowledge of forex too.I prefer trading forex with my hands rather than some robots to do it for me.

actually i belive you can get very consistent profit off robots but the max profit and money is made manually!! remember you make the good desicions! ;)

matiskater

Probably its true we can make money via robot but its also true some robot is very successful to washout one account within very few time ! its very true and i also think there is very good chance to make good profit by manual trading.