Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Robots Vs Manual Trading?

sirwilly

Recently, there's much talk about the birth of very succesful robots that one wonders if it's still worthwhile to trade manually.

For sure, these robots could cost a fortune, but the manufacturers assure us that it's as fool-prof as can be.

What is the place of manual trading in today's Forex markets?

If you confused to choose a good robot tried to find testimonial from other if it true the robot make our profitable then its good to choose, i have many offered EA but i'm not interesting because it could minimize our risk and save my money

I guess you are right.

If one needs a robot, they can find top forex trading professionals to advice them on the one to use.

If you are still a newbie, don`t try a robot for now.

I guess you are right.

If one needs a robot, they can find top forex trading professionals to advice them on the one to use.

If you are still a newbie, don`t try a robot for now.

of course the robot is not recommended for beginners, because they still need a lot of learning on the basis of forex, but I was surprised by the number of beginners who have large capital until he bought a robot, and depend to him, but he's not necessarily good at forex strategy

It is not necessary for the beginner to used robots while they still need a lot of material to be learned, but I'm surprised there are still some newbies who are directly using the robot without any prior learning, although they have benefited from it but they will continue to depend on the robot will

Yea, that's what I'm saying also. If the beginner already knows the features on his terminal and knows what they are used for, may be he can try a robot since he will be better able to control it. However, since most beginers merely are making their first steps, then they should rather learn than command a robot to carry their orders.

I think anyone can use robot but i think with big amount it may be risky because there will not be any control in hand and others way we have to buy this kind of robots with high prise and we will not be learn anything if we trade with robots. so i thinks its better to trade manually even if we lost but it will be our learning.

• 2 weeks later...

I personally prefer manual trading over robot because of the reason that we have to spend monthly cost on robots and if you are not getting profits when robot uses stop loss, all your investment will be not benefiting you. Robot is always good for beginners in forex world but not a must.