Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Robots Vs Manual Trading?

sirwilly

Until now, I still trade manually in forex trading. And I also try to maximize demo account to hone my trading skills in FXB Trading. I try to learn from experience which I can get from demo trading. 

Not all of the traders around the world prefer manual trading, first of all it is a tedious task to trade and the more energy we spent on forex, we will feel lousy and lose our concentration. With robot trading, you don't have something like that. Your emotions is safe because it is not you and you can set even how much TP and SL before the robot will close your position.

• 2 weeks later...

Not all of the traders around the world prefer manual trading, first of all it is a tedious task to trade and the more energy we spent on forex, we will feel lousy and lose our concentration. With robot trading, you don't have something like that. Your emotions is safe because it is not you and you can set even how much TP and SL before the robot will close your position.

Well people can create a preferable work schedule to trade on certain time range. They don't have to stay in front of the charts all the time. Staying in front of the chart all the time will make one boring. I have seen some claiming that they don't get bored staring at the chart but from my own personal experience it get boring after certain time. But robot trading is not the solution for that.

Well people can create a preferable work schedule to trade on certain time range. They don't have to stay in front of the charts all the time. Staying in front of the chart all the time will make one boring. I have seen some claiming that they don't get bored staring at the chart but from my own personal experience it get boring after certain time. But robot trading is not the solution for that.

True, it is pretty boring to stay there watching all the price goes up and down. Automated trading will help us in this case, it release us from duty to manually perform all action like cut the profit or cut the loss. If your robot works well, it even give you nice profit without your interference at all.

True, it is pretty boring to stay there watching all the price goes up and down. Automated trading will help us in this case, it release us from duty to manually perform all action like cut the profit or cut the loss. If your robot works well, it even give you nice profit without your interference at all.

A robot that performs your actions based on you commands is a good tool but a robot which trades instead of you is a bad idea. When you are in a trade and have setup stop loss and have thought of some levels if trade goes your way then a robot can do the job for you and you don't have to wait for that price action to happen.

Depend on your view, but there are a lot of traders who feel fine to let robot to works for them because they lack of emotions which still inside of human, you also need to train human to control emotions, but robot? You don't need just turn it on and then left them to do the rest, it is not like robot have some kind of awareness at the moment, right?

• 2 weeks later...

managing trading well and correctly it is easier to do manual trading with discipline on good money management. Fund management in forex trading is the main key in maintaining our balance when facing a bad situation in the forex market

No connection with robot vs manual, but let me assume you are talking about manual management. This is fine and usually takes like 1-10 minutes at most, the key is in your hand, if you were incapable of managing the funds you will lose it( around 95%) or vice versa if you were capable enough. It is not hard and depend on someone's preference.

No connection with robot vs manual, but let me assume you are talking about manual management. This is fine and usually takes like 1-10 minutes at most, the key is in your hand, if you were incapable of managing the funds you will lose it( around 95%) or vice versa if you were capable enough. It is not hard and depend on someone's preference.

It is okay for someone to use manual trading management, it is not bad style. But if you can make some parts of it automatic it would be good for most of us. Robots takes nearly the whole process of trading to be automatic, it is just like you just set SL and TP and then let robot to take the open position.

• 3 weeks later...

It is okay for someone to use manual trading management, it is not bad style. But if you can make some parts of it automatic it would be good for most of us. Robots takes nearly the whole process of trading to be automatic, it is just like you just set SL and TP and then let robot to take the open position.

There are many trade management robots out there and using them is not harmful if a trader is using a systematic approach. And the trader does not want to stay in front of chart so he can set up the robot to do the things for him when certain conditions are met.

• 4 weeks later...

Though automated trading platforms or forex robots are extensively using in today's digitization era; we can't completely ignore the importance of manual trading in various critical situations. There are many important and critical situations where we can't fully rely on robots since robot contains an artificial brain. It does not have the unique brain to change decisions like a human if any unwanted and sudden changes occur. Thereby while I am trading with big and significant trading lots ae well as in the very uncertain situations of the market, I prefer manual trading.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I personally approach robots with caution and a little skepticism. Mostly because I believe you should learn to trade manually as well as some basic things about robots - I don't think they are a shortcut for learning, and they might need modification over time as market circumstances change.

• 2 weeks later...