Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Robots Vs Manual Trading?

sirwilly

As trader they have own choice whether will use robot or will manage account manually, using robot also will profotable if they can found good ea that already tested on several years, but maybe also many trader using, manual trading analysis as learning, this is good because if they can learn seriously will get vauable lesson from their experience

@myregister, that is good and correct with manual trading I can tell you that you control your trade in the right proportion but using the robot to trade will surely make traders become lazy with their work.

Forex trading is good it is the kind of business which any trader should hope for to continue his trade

@myregister,you are right but I never see any capability of robot as anything compare to when you have all this stock in your brain then you can just open your trade anywhere and trade without waiting for any kind of robot.

Manual trading is the best I know some traders do run from it because of the learning process but with time everything will be fine

Robot can work 24 hours you don't have to command them just enter some set of variable and let it to trade by itself, it will analyze the market too and will decide to take an action if the condition is met. If you're inexperienced it is not  big deal with robot trading but with manual trading only loss await you.

• 2 weeks later...

We can notice that more and more traders are looking for robots to trade for them, in my opinion, robot is just a supplement to manual trading, it is impossible for robot to displace manual trading, we can't rely on robot to earn money for us. 

That is right i agree with you, it is just matter of this one is suplementary for manual based trading, people usually condemn it because this is different way for someone to trade. I still think use robots for trading is not a grave mistake, you can use it for learning or for earning but like some traders here said only afford what you can lose.

That is right i agree with you, it is just matter of this one is suplementary for manual based trading, people usually condemn it because this is different way for someone to trade. I still think use robots for trading is not a grave mistake, you can use it for learning or for earning but like some traders here said only afford what you can lose.

Those who are using robot trading are not the ones who just using it without any kind of analysis. Some good robot traders are using their own analysis first before going to put their robot to work.

Those who are using robot trading are not the ones who just using it without any kind of analysis. Some good robot traders are using their own analysis first before going to put their robot to work.

Maybe yes, many user robot they start from manual trading analysis, and might they already having profitable system trading, then created robot based on their own system trading, now I see some expert that can created robot they offer service to created robot based on client.

Maybe yes, many user robot they start from manual trading analysis, and might they already having profitable system trading, then created robot based on their own system trading, now I see some expert that can created robot they offer service to created robot based on client.

In fact it is just manual trading turn into automatic system, if you ever heard about artificial intelligence then you will know that Expert Advisor is just code, it is a code of processing how to analyze the situation in the market, robot even use the same strategy that human use, they scalp if programmed that way, they do swing if programmed that way and so on.

In fact it is just manual trading turn into automatic system, if you ever heard about artificial intelligence then you will know that Expert Advisor is just code, it is a code of processing how to analyze the situation in the market, robot even use the same strategy that human use, they scalp if programmed that way, they do swing if programmed that way and so on.

The command that someone converts into a code for their robot is based on their analysis so they can leave it on when the trader itself are away from keyboard.

If you confused to choose a good robot tried to find testimonial from other if it true the robot make our profitable then its good to choose, i have many offered EA but i'm not interesting because it could minimize our risk and save my money

I am ever hear any competition between robot and human on certain broker and that become winner is robot, but whether it will guarantee success all the time if we use robot, maybe if robot created by expert trader which they having profitable system for long run hence trading will robot will giving benefit and can become good result for long run

Robot trading is fine i don't see why people mock it over and over again here, it works well as long as you always put the risk management in this case something bad happened so they could control the risk too. But one thing you should avoid is a robot that created by vendor who claim that robot may work well, it is just like someone who sold holy grail system which is nonsense.

Just use demo account to test it, i also lately think that robot is not inherently evil. Basically many robots has its own risk management or stop loss control so if you lose it will stop the position faster. Stop Loss feature is basically act like robot, we don't control it but it is the one who control the trading by see the current pips we lose so far.

Just use demo account to test it, i also lately think that robot is not inherently evil. Basically many robots has its own risk management or stop loss control so if you lose it will stop the position faster. Stop Loss feature is basically act like robot, we don't control it but it is the one who control the trading by see the current pips we lose so far.

Backtesting new robot before used on real account is very important because as trader will can look summary result on certain period of time, if likely robot giving good performance and making good profit, hence will making confident to use on real account, but as newbie I think will mre advisable to learn manual trading than relying with robot

Backtesting new robot before used on real account is very important because as trader will can look summary result on certain period of time, if likely robot giving good performance and making good profit, hence will making confident to use on real account, but as newbie I think will mre advisable to learn manual trading than relying with robot

It is for testing, right? So as long as that is for testing people can see if their robot is good or just another fake robot that sold by someone, and with backtesting you will be safer especially since we know already that some robot treat the trading terms differently, some robot trades better in long term while such in short term or vice versa. I think robot vs manual trading is a bit off to talk now.

It is for testing, right? So as long as that is for testing people can see if their robot is good or just another fake robot that sold by someone, and with backtesting you will be safer especially since we know already that some robot treat the trading terms differently, some robot trades better in long term while such in short term or vice versa. I think robot vs manual trading is a bit off to talk now.

Well, a backtesting means that we're testing a robot without our intervention to manage the risk of the robot itself. I'd rather to trade semi manual with the robot since I have to manage the funds of my trading account.

• 8 months later...

Well, a backtesting means that we're testing a robot without our intervention to manage the risk of the robot itself. I'd rather to trade semi manual with the robot since I have to manage the funds of my trading account.

I liked what you said. A robot that follows a trader's commands is a good option. Because it is not making any decision on behalf of a trader. Instead it is only following orders of what a trader would do if certain conditions are met.

Might one advantage using robot is more discipline and robot will working based on logic, will good inside robot also using risk management and good system trading that profitable, because robot working if connected to server broker hence also need good server broker to avoid disconnect problem if often like this might will reduced performance robot

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I think trade through robot is not a bad idea and save your precious time because we are living in modern age and there is definitely required for trading but we must have to watched the progress of trading in order to analyze and make free from lose.

Not always robot is bad, if any trader using profitable robot actually will more discipline because robot work on based system trading, and more important inside robot also need using risk ,management whether using cut loss or stop loss or hedging etc, some trader already using robot and they satisfied with their result