Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Robots Vs Manual Trading?

sirwilly

we are use robots or manual system, all according to our necessities. when we are has good knowledge and experience, we will choose to trade by our own. which mean, we are perform own analysis and make own trading decisions. while if we are has no knowledge but expect to get instant profit, has tendency that we are trade by use robots or signal services.

As long as you have knowledge and also skills to operate your robot in this case know when the right time to turn it on then that is fine. Also if you have decent skills in coding you can create your own robot that work according to your similiar trading style. Manual or Robot is not even matter to me.

every trader has their choice in deciding to trade manually or trading with robots. and in determining the choice, we must wisely so that we will be able to trade with comfort and security. for starters, I think it would be better if we try to trade with the manual. with manual trading then we will train with good trading skills

But it does not mean you can discredit robot trading so much, you can see how much money that robot trading could make? That is big, there are some companies that created a lot ot profit in relatively short time with their own made robot trading, also this is become a new phenomenon in financial world.

yes, human is smarter than robots. and according to my trading robot will only make me uncomfortable and trading with small capital would be better off trading with the manual. besides that trading with robots need a VPS so that the capital should be large enough

I have also heard about these robots. They are said to be accurate and fast enough to make good profit. One can use robots to increase his/her profit in trading. However I have personally never used any of them. I don't like to use robots for trading. We should always trade by manual method. In this way we can learn new strategies. Also our experience is increased. Therefore manual trading has more benefits as compared to robots.

I have also heard about these robots. They are said to be accurate and fast enough to make good profit. One can use robots to increase his/her profit in trading. However I have personally never used any of them. I don't like to use robots for trading. We should always trade by manual method. In this way we can learn new strategies. Also our experience is increased. Therefore manual trading has more benefits as compared to robots.

Why we should always trading by manual method when there is fastest way and proven to be profitable in some cases? Forex itself already high risk. Learning strategies also give us more knowledge that we could applied those strategy to our robot trading,

for me I think that better do manual trading. It is not easy to use robot any ways. And it is quite expensive. I rather save the money in buying the robot. And just try to use it as deposit for trading. Most of traders will prefer manual trading because it gives the trader the chance to actually learn Forex and get used to the reflexes that are quite common in the markets.

You are totally right in this case, it is not easy but it is not that so hard also. It is just like using robot you can put something inside like technical analysis or SL and TP so it works 100% without your intervention. Most traders prefer manually because they are the one who can manage the risk.

I am more comfortable with manual trading because trading with a manual so I could try to trade with good and well I could maximize my trading capital so that I could try to trade with the maximum and comfortable. besides that trading with the robot only make  our capabilities less developed

I am more comfortable with manual trading because trading with a manual so I could try to trade with good and well I could maximize my trading capital so that I could try to trade with the maximum and comfortable. besides that trading with the robot only make  our capabilities less developed

In manual trading we can feel so sure that the risk will be done by us and also it is better if we have 100% control over our trading, at least it will make us something like safe. The only problem with manual trading is its manual way and also our emotion.

• 3 weeks later...

In manual trading we can feel so sure that the risk will be done by us and also it is better if we have 100% control over our trading, at least it will make us something like safe. The only problem with manual trading is its manual way and also our emotion.

Why if you going to use bot you don't have 100% control of your trade? Theirs really nothing difference between having a bot and doing manual trading. Bots is just automation of our manual trading. Problem is that many don't even understand how to use bot properly and blame bots for their loses.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For what we should make some kind of discussions i think the right answer and it is clear that each trader has their own preference, no one that is better than other. I mean manual trading has its own advantage while robot trading has its own. In fact there are many corporations that changing or diversify their trading to robot trading.

True both of manual and robot trading has its own good and bad thing but i think that those corporations will spend more of their money on manual trading rather than on robot trading, robot trading is not flexible even actually it has immunity to something like emotions.

• 2 weeks later...

For me its not right to compare bots to manual trading because for me its must be about automated trading vs manual trading. If you have bot it does not mean you have automated trading. Problem is that many thing bots are AI which is not. Bot are simple program that we can use as tools to trade in forex. Its has the same level as having a customize indicator.

True both of manual and robot trading has its own good and bad thing but i think that those corporations will spend more of their money on manual trading rather than on robot trading, robot trading is not flexible even actually it has immunity to something like emotions.

Manual trading as far as i know gives them more security compared when it comes to trade with robot, but overall i think is all depend on system when we talk about robot, how good the coding and how AI of that forex robot could done the trading with minimum impact as possible while you still stay in profit.

• 1 month later...

Robot which is free bug code means that robot will works well like what is your algorithm that you put inside, but if we put it in manual trading then it means that a system that will make you win for 100%, isn't this really normal? I think forex is dynamic one it keeps change over and over again, even manual trader still loss how can you expect robot could do 100% trading.