Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Robots Vs Manual Trading?

sirwilly

For some, it will be hard to rely on their strategies, especially, if their strategies is getting them nowhere. It would be better for them to use something to guide them. After some time, maybe, the trader will learn something from these "robots" and apply them in real trading, themselves.

I think it is appropriate not rely on the forex robots not softwares. Since trading platforms that we used were software too. So it is really applicable that we should rely on our strategies not in the robots most specifically those free forex robots.

I agree. But I do use and want to create my own metaeditor programs that is base on my trading behavior. Because even if we do manual trading we still use indicators so if we can put hits points we can do automated trading. but we also need to constantly monitor our programs if its doing what we want it to do.

actually robots are very useful tools for traders and they are not very complicated to use.since they have fixed settings the robot will move and give orders according to that settings.it can be very useful if a trader can have a conservative robot with a big enough capital.l m sure he or she can make a living with it.it also does not mean that we can not trade manually while using robot also.so it is better to make some combinations and if we loose from one then we can recover from other one.

actually robots are very useful tools for traders and they are not very complicated to use.since they have fixed settings the robot will move and give orders according to that settings.it can be very useful if a trader can have a conservative robot with a big enough capital.l m sure he or she can make a living with it.it also does not mean that we can not trade manually while using robot also.so it is better to make some combinations and if we loose from one then we can recover from other one.

yeah,, you're right,, but I don't know how to use robot trading although I can use it in my broker,, so until now I just use manual trading,, maybe one day if I feel sure with that, I will try use that, and hopefully will be profitable,,

yeah,, you're right,, but I don't know how to use robot trading although I can use it in my broker,, so until now I just use manual trading,, maybe one day if I feel sure with that, I will try use that, and hopefully will be profitable,,

What is your broker and what is the platform are you using? anyway even if you don't buy a bot or has a customize bot you can still use EA but its depends on your broker and your platform .Theirs ready available codes that you can just copy and paste so that you can start studying how its works.

A robot that was program by so call frech forex expert wipeup my colins profit and almost all the capital yestday,this quikly remind me of a discusion here abaut forex robot....just be careful while trading with robot also apply human intelligence for monitor.

Just goes to show that you have to be careful with these EAs. With this experience of yours, we can say that they are really not expert advisers, not all the time, anyway.

Yes as my own point of view is a thing which can make you mostly the newbie to feel relax and not leraning anything tangible for him self,robot should be combine with manuel trading to yeild +tive result for anyone.

Then that only shows that you got wrong EA. Try to find a bot that suits your needs. For example. Try to fine EA that will going to alert you and don't trade for you. In short its just going to alert you and its up to you to finalize it or not. In this way you still in control but you don't need to watch the chart 24/7 and wait for that moment. Because EA will do that for you and when its has a hit you will just going to get alert. So make make sure you check mt4 mails alert.

What is your broker and what is the platform are you using? anyway even if you don't buy a bot or has a customize bot you can still use EA but its depends on your broker and your platform .Theirs ready available codes that you can just copy and paste so that you can start studying how its works.

my broker is FBS and I using MT4 for trading,,, I really want to know how EA work and how to use it,, I totally don't understand about EA,,

yes, robots really cost fortune and the one making this program is for sure rich by now. anyway, the issue is what is more good manual or robot. again it is based n individuals view of how they see forex. it is of their convenience if they will use robot in trading or they will do it manually.

yes i think it is better to find a robot that does not do all the work by himself. better use the robot to give you updates or notifications but still you have the choice what kind of strategy to do with the help of the robot.

yes, it will be better to have a semi automatic robot that will only give you possible trade alerts. You can then go to the platform and see for yourself if the trade is a potentially good one or not. Then again, I think using robot will require us to be still vigillate because some robots only works for some times and then stop working. But the experienced trader will know how to tweak the robot's strategy and make it work again.